New Photos Of Wing Sung 626 And Yellow 601

Tefolim

The nibs are not the final products.
They have not been on sale now.

The White Dot also appeared on Hero's FP......

65b1cbf7gy1fpi63sd65qj20eb0m8ab5.jpg
65b1cbf7gy1fpi63scwtsj20m806p3yp.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fpi63sdi9jj20jm0lrq3m.jpg

WingSung 626 彩蛋Easter egg(It is the informal name, or a code name.) White Cellulose Acetate,
which is the same material as Penbbs 323 冥府之花ghost plant

65b1cbf7gy1fpi63scv8bj20jb06pmx8.jpg
65b1cbf7gy1fpi63sdlxtj20m80c20t5.jpg

White 626 and Yellow 601

65b1cbf7gy1fpi63squxcj20b40m8t95.jpg
601, the section was removed.

65b1cbf7gy1fpi63sl5k6j20m80ciq44.jpg
65b1cbf7gy1fpi63skkj2j20ci0m8dgn.jpg
65b1cbf7gy1fpi63sl8tkj20h20ex74x.jpg
65b1cbf7gy1fpi63srut4j20ci0m8t9n.jpg
65b1cbf7gy1fpi63sqmfnj20ci0m8glz.jpg
Four Colours.
At least, there will be M and F width nibs.

Another Two Colours may be on sale after the basic 4 colours or never.

65b1cbf7gy1fpi63sk2alj20ag0i7jrn.jpg
Converter

65b1cbf7gy1fpi63sjpp1j208e0gtt8w.jpg
Golden Star's 18K #28 nib(32mm) is compatible

65b1cbf7gy1fpi63sjfgjj20by09yt93.jpg
Golden Star's 18K #28 nib(32mm, the upper) is compatible, while the Guiguan 88(The Pen for The Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress in 1997) not. Guiguan 88's nib seems to be 40mm, which may be the largest CFP nib.

Edited by Tefolium

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truthpil

• WJM

• Tefolim

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

Absolutely gorgeous! I need one in every color and then a gold nib to put on each haha. It's a little odd though that they put Sheaffer's white dot on them.

Edited by TruthPil

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small

Sweet mother acrylic. The White one is stunning, I'll browse ebay everyday.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

I am curious about the nib size of this pen . Is it a #6 or #5 nib ? Please inform . Thanks.

#5 nib≈#26(about 26mm)nib in China. The gold nib ver. is #26 Lucky gold nib.

I am not sure whether #6 nib ≈ #28(about 32mm,≈oversize).

The iridium tipped nib is #28 nib.

601 demonstrator without nib

65b1cbf7gy1fpj9cifrnfj208a0m80ta.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fpj9cifrlgj20770m8gm1.jpg

Love the 626! Does anyone know when the sales begin?

It is said that it will begin in this month.

It has been postponed to this month.

However, Wing Sung (Victo) used to postpone releasing.

White dot = 1929 Shaeffer Balance

Dimensions? Of the 626 that is.

Edited by kd3

Add lightness and simplicate.

According to 上海君来Shanghai Junlai on Taobao(The official store of Victo), the Final version of 601 with 6 windows and demonstrator will be on sale this evening or tomorrow.

New colours:

demonstrator and transparency light blue

WS 601 without windows and 626 still need time.

The Yellow 601 will be only provided to who bought the first batch of WS 601 by the sales records on Taobao.

Updated: WS 601 Final Version Now On Sale on Taobao Store 上海君来 (18:50,UCT+9)

Edited by Tefolium

Cool, just place my order for a trio, when i arrived I would had it a comparison to my recently arrived New Year batch sample .. that Military Green sure look nice, and the Battleship Gray

Thanks for the info. I'll be watching 上海君来 carefully until the 626 comes out.

I've got to ask because I really don't get it, what is the appeal of a vacumatic filling system like on the 601?

Why is such a filling system any more convenient or useful than what replaced it, like the aerometric or cartridge system?

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small

I've got to ask because I really don't get it, what is the appeal of a vacumatic filling system like on the 601?

Why is such a filling system any more convenient or useful than what replaced it, like the aerometric or cartridge system?

To me vacumatic fill reads like piston filler, or even eyedropper, that is to say, large ink capacity.

I've come to prefer these methods over the cartridge and the converter because I can uncrew the section or the piston assembly part and pour water directly into the barrel to flush it. To dry the barrel I stuck a q-tip in there or I leave it in a sunny spot for a few hours. I can't jam anything into cartridges and converters, and they get dry slower because of the slower change of air inside.

This said, I think I prefer the piston filling or eyedropper method over the vacumatic, because of the ease of flushing. When the water gets trapped where the breather tube can't reach, you don't want that in your new bottle of ink and you need to pull it out. It would be better if all the parts unscrewed, as this operation will widen the gap between section and barrel and let ink leak over time.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

News:

WS601 have two kind of vacumatic mechanic structure.

One is the same as the old 601(parker style), the other is similar to penbbs 348 vacumatic

News:

WS601 have two kind of vacumatic mechanic structure.

One is the same as the old 601(parker style), the other is similar to penbbs 348 vacumatic

so which is which ??? opaque one kind of hard to tell

so which is which ??? opaque one kind of hard to tell

65b1cbf7gy1fpr96k6k39j20m80m8wkd.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fpr96k6vpzj20m80m844l.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fpr96k6bf7j20m80m8gqz.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fpr96k6bvjj20m80m8afw.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fpr97rzvxgj20d90g3myz.jpg

Only Transparent and Light Blue transparent