The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Kanwrite Nib For Jinhao 156

kanwrite

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mohit agrawal

mohit agrawal

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 March 2018 - 19:10

Actually i like the looks of jinhao 156 but i dont prefer medium nibs that it comes with. I am planning to buy pens fron kanwrite. So i was wondering if any of their fine nib or flex nib would fit into it.

I think jinhao 156 has #5 nib. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards.

Sponsored Content

#2 mohit agrawal

mohit agrawal

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 March 2018 - 18:27

Just received their #5.5 size nibs in ef. Nibs are more like fine size. But they are pretty smooth. Very nice nibs.

#3 Rotring600user

Rotring600user

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:17

Hi, where did you order the nibs from, and how much did it cost?

Thanks, (or) Hope that helped,
Rotring600user

#4 mohit agrawal

mohit agrawal

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:27

I ordered it with their pens. Nibs were very cheap. You can contact via email which is mentioned in their website kanpurwriters.com

#5 Dip n Scratch

Dip n Scratch

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 October 2018 - 23:04

Did you have to buy a box of 100 nibs?

I was wondering if anybody was going to propose buying some and dividing the box between persons who've expressed an interest.

But we'd have to see what sizes we are interested in.

I have encountered the issue with the differing radius of the Kanwrite 35mm x 6.3 mm nib which is so near to being a #6.

Either Kanwrite or Ambitious, whoever does a closer match for a #6, and maybe a 28 x 6 mm to substitute for dodgy Wality nibs.

#6 mohit agrawal

mohit agrawal

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 October 2018 - 21:54

I think one could order even a single piece. But if you order more courier charge gets divided. Or else you could order some of their pens. Have been using desire and saloon. Both are nice writers. You could order separate nib units also to easily replce nib + feed. In certain pens kanwrite nib won't fit but when inserted with kanwrite feed it fits perfectly.

#7 Dip n Scratch

Dip n Scratch

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 October 2018 - 08:19

I have ordered a Desire from Kanwrite and a bunch of different nibs.

I was just there for the nibs but I saw the desire also came in a red/white/blue marble & I had to have it. The colours of our national flag you see.

When I have received the parcel from Kanwrite I will post about my findings. I ordered their EF nib and a Flex F as well as the usual F in the 35mm (#6) size.

They also do a nib for the Hero 616. I don't know how you'd open up a 616 to get at the nib.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kanwrite

Sponsored Content

|