Top Posters In This Topic

• TSherbs

• Lloyd

• Bluey

• stephenfountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But we don't have Girl scout cookies where I'm from

Have all the US bases closed? If not, there are sources...

FROZEN Thin Mints. Temperature is important.

Nahhh, Mint Tim Tams

arnotts-tim-tam-chocolate-mint-160g.jpg

to go with the ThinMint Milkshake

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

Actually, I am going to go out on a limb here.

Tim Tams are the MB of the choccy biscuit world.

Granny Aching

Actually, I am going to go out on a limb here.

Tim Tams are the MB of the choccy biscuit world.

Called "overpriced and easily broken" by those that have never tried one?

Edited by Lloyd

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

That's a shame. In that case:

Why does that recipe make me think of a drink concocted by the bartender at my college's TGIF party. It involved vodka, crushed ice, cream or ice cream, and ground up Oreo cookies. With another Oreo floated on top....

No I don't know the proportions (hey, we ARE talking 3-1/2 decades ago...).

Ghost Plane can have my portion of Thin Mints. I hate mint and chocolate in combination.... (And of course the husband's *favorite* ice cream flavor turns out to be mint chocolate chip.... :sick: As if marrying into a family that eats little dead salt fish on pizza wasn't bad enough)

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

I hate mint and chocolate in combination.... (And of course the husband's *favorite* ice cream flavor turns out to be mint chocolate chip.... :sick: As if marrying into a family that eats little dead salt fish on pizza wasn't bad enough)

You know that he says this to avoid you taking any from him...right?

Oscar Wilde

Chinese cookies are just as good.

Are there Girl Scouts in China? If so, do their ThinMints contain predictions?

Oscar Wilde

Nahhh, Mint Tim Tams

arnotts-tim-tam-chocolate-mint-160g.jpg

to go with the ThinMint Milkshake

My own favorite ...

fpn_1521847081__fcc_mcv_digmc_-00_mcviti

You can bite both ends off a Tim-Tam to suck coffee through it.

This is also possible with a Montblanc. It is an unfounded rumour which will soon be averred that their marketing deparmtent is considering this avenue to sell more to stressed executives.

X

Certainly...

But the real question is: Is it worth more to have them arrived in a green box with plastic wrapping, or in a gold box with a white rose from President Snow.....

I thought you would be satisfied to have them delivered on a pony the color of a banana milkshake.

Dave Campbell
Retired Science Teacher and Active Pen Addict
Every day is a chance to reduce my level of ignorance.

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Why does that recipe make me think of a drink concocted by the bartender at my college's TGIF party. It involved vodka, crushed ice, cream or ice cream, and ground up Oreo cookies. With another Oreo floated on top....

No I don't know the proportions (hey, we ARE talking 3-1/2 decades ago...).

Ghost Plane can have my portion of Thin Mints. I hate mint and chocolate in combination.... (And of course the husband's *favorite* ice cream flavor turns out to be mint chocolate chip.... :sick: As if marrying into a family that eats little dead salt fish on pizza wasn't bad enough)

I love little dead salt fish on pizza. Hmmm

This is also possible with a Montblanc. It is an unfounded rumour which will soon be averred that their marketing deparmtent is considering this avenue to sell more to stressed executives.

:) :)

Could you also suck a Banana flavored milkshake thru the Montblanc?

(I was thinking of the 75th Anniversary Skeleton, in particular..........it's okay if only coffee works, but it would be nice to have the option for either beverage.)

I would only recommend using Montblanc brand milkshakes in my MB skeletons.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Can you get a mint chocolate flavoured MB?

Granny Aching