I loved fountain pens years ago but sadly my children killed the nibs of the ones I liked when they were little and I had to put them away. But I have rediscovered that I still love them! And now that the offenders are grown I will consider chopping off their fingers if they touch my new ones.
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Just Joined !
Posted 02 March 2018 - 20:38
If they do choose to forfeit their finger's, just hope that the policeman that takes the report likes fountain pens.
You: Well officer, the damaged that nib.
Officer: Arrest them no excuses for that!
Posted 02 March 2018 - 21:11
Welcome to our little corner of the universe from a pen user in San Diego.
Posted 02 March 2018 - 23:18
Hello and a warm welcome to you
Money may not make you happy but I would rather cry in a Rolls-Royce
The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......
Posted 02 March 2018 - 23:44
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"George Orwell
Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:43
Hello. Very glad you are here.
Love all, trust a few, do harm to none. Shakespeare
Posted 03 March 2018 - 18:05
Hello and Welcome to the FPN Family ... hope that you enjoy your time here with us
Posted 03 March 2018 - 18:58
Hello and welcome to FPN.
Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:28
Hello and welcome to FPN, from Cape Town, South Africa.
To sit at one's table on a sunny morning, with four clear hours of uninterruptible security, plenty of nice white paper, and a [fountain] pen - that is true happiness!
- Winston Churchill
Posted 06 March 2018 - 17:22
Certainly, lock up your prized fps. There are some inexpensive and rugged fountain pens that
can distract kids. Maiming of children is never recommended, even to defend fountain pens.
I recommend a locking pen case / cabinet, strong word, and Taser.
Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !