Hongha, The Vietnamese Variant Of Hero "581"(12K)/hero 616(Steel Nib)

Tefolim

Hongha Hanoi Vietnam(steel nib)

Vietnamese variant of Hero "581"(12k)/Hero 616(steel nib)

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4o0lctj21sw37khdu.jpg

The box belongs to Hongha 19-8, I think the HH 19-8 are #24 nib. I do not know Vietnamese.

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4qx9y6j237k1swkjm.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4nweroj237k1swb2a.jpg

The caps look like Wingsung's more than Hero 616. I think they are S size.

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4nuf1nj237k1swb2a.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4qvbf3j21sw37khdu.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4oekj8j237k1swe82.jpg

Hanoi Vietnam Hongha

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4lwrybj237k1swnpd.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4fx952j237k1swnpd.jpg

Made in Vietnam nib

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4fxyvyj237k1swb29.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4fnjtnj237k1swb29.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4fqo28j237k1sw7wh.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4fsn6zj237k1sw7wh.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4m0r4sj21sw37kqv5.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4gg9rkj21sw37ke81.jpg

65b1cbf7gy1fouv4b78kkj20k00qomxi.jpg

Wolff(Hero) trained 24 Hongha staffs in the year 1958, when Hero "581" had been on sale.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tefolim

• pomps

• richardandtracy

• Mech-for-i

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Hong Ha's Website:

Hong Ha Stationery Factory precursor of Hong Ha Stationery Joint-Stock Company was established on October 1st, 1959. For over 50 years of establishment and development- Hong Ha Brand has left the deep impression in the generation of Vietnamese with the famous products such as Truong Son, Hoan Kiem, Hong Ha fountain pen,…Those years, products of Hong Ha has contributed in no small part to the resistance against American to protect the country. In early 2006, Hong Ha Stationery Company has been equitized, marking a new development. In many recent years, the Company continued to achieve annual return growth rate of 20-30%.

With these achievements in all aspects, Hong Ha Stationery Joint-Stock Company was honored, awarded by the State Third Class Labor Medal (1960, 1962), Second Class Labor Medal (2004), First Class Labor Medal (2009).

Hong Ha Brand has always stood in the Top 100 national strong brand and reached “Dat Viet Gold Star Award” in the consecutive years. Hong Ha products have always reached the title "Vietnam High Quality Goods".

Hong Ha building Centre Headquarters on the scale of 1,800m2, 13 floors, address: 25 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hanoi.

Factory on the scale of 60,000m2, address: 672 Ngo Gia Tu, Long Bien District, Hanoi

The Company has established distribution network all over the country and exported to markets such as USA, South Korea. Currently the number of products of Hong Ha has soared to 1,000 products and is divided into 5 categories of products:

- Branch of paper, notebooks

- Branch of pens and other instrument for pupils and students

- Category backpacks, bags and school uniforms

- Branch of clip file, briefcases and office supplies

- Branch of cultural products

Hong Ha Stationery Joint-Stock Company continue the first leading Enterprise in the field of the production and business of the stationery goods in Vietnam and gradually developing, expanding international markets.

The box belongs to Hong Ha(Hồng Hà 紅河) 19-8 Truong Son (Trường Sơn長山)

May I ask where and how did you get these pens? I have been looking for vintage Vietnamese pens but had no luck.

These pens were sold on Yahoo Auction(Yahoo Japan) and wrongly labeled as Chinese Pen.

Hong Ha produces fountain pen till now.

There is another company named Thien Long(Thiên Long 天龍), which produces fountain pen, too.

These pens were sold on Yahoo Auction(Yahoo Japan) and wrongly labeled as Chinese Pen.

Hong Ha produces fountain pen till now.

There is another company named Thien Long(Thiên Long 天龍), which produces fountain pen, too.

Ow, great find you had there.

Yes, I know about Thien Long brand, they are relatively new, in comparison to Hong Ha and Truong Son. Actually there are quite a few fountain brands in Vietnam now (Kim Thanh金城, Anh Duong映陽, Bailey, Van Hoa万花 etc.) but I think most of them outsource to OEM Chinese factories.

Ow, great find you had there.

Yes, I know about Thien Long brand, they are relatively new, in comparison to Hong Ha and Truong Son. Actually there are quite a few fountain brands in Vietnam now (Kim Thanh金城, Anh Duong映陽, Bailey, Van Hoa万花 etc.) but I think most of them outsource to OEM Chinese factories.

Yes. I saw a Thien Long on Baidu Tieba which has a feed like Jinhao's and Daiso's 100 Yen pen.

Following Hero, Hongha exported its pen to Japan in 1960s-1970s and according to 2ch, Hongha were detained due to Trademark Infringement (the Arrow Clip) .

Hero trained Hong Ha in 1958, and Hong Ha was established on October 1st, 1959, the 10th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China.

Besides, another pen factory trained by Wolff/Hero is Pyongyang平壤 in DPRK, I do not know whether Cheollima (천리마千里馬) is its brand or not. I know that Pyongyang(평양平壌) is its brand . Pens belong to another DPRK brand were sold on a Chinese website.

Edited by Tefolium