The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Kaweco Skyline Sport Suddenly Leaking From The Feed

leaky feed leaks

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 client2t

client2t

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 February 2018 - 00:08

Hey There!

So I have been using my Kaweco Sport Medium for several weeks and it has of a sudden started leaking from the feed - I think - the section and the inside of the cap (cap esp.) have ink on them when I open it up.  I went with the eye dropper fill but not sure how that could be the issue - JIC I cleaned and re-filled to no avail.  I did push the nib into the feed CAREFULLY from the sides and felt like there was a bit of a gap - but the leaking continues.  Not an expensive pen but I love how it writes and this leaking business is ruining the experience!  Don't know alot about Kaweco nibs so hate to start fiddlin' about as Pete says - anyhow big thanks if you can help - cheers!

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leaky, feed leaks

Sponsored Content

|