FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 21 February 2018 - 16:32
I have several starter pens, jinhaos, preppys, platinum desk pens, pilot penmanship, metros and parallels. I prefer very fine Japanese nibs.
I like to take pens apart to fix them and often end up 'fixing them' for good.
I live dangerously and mix my inks.
I will write practice sentences repeatedly just to play with my pens.
I look forward to meeting everyone.
Posted 21 February 2018 - 20:00
Welcome! You will find lots of great information here and many suggestions to expand your collection.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"George Orwell
Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:57
Hello and welcome to FPN, from Cape Town, South Africa.
To sit at one's table on a sunny morning, with four clear hours of uninterruptible security, plenty of nice white paper, and a [fountain] pen - that is true happiness!
- Winston Churchill
Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:51
Hello and welcome to FPN.
Posted 23 February 2018 - 16:49
Welcome Anna !
On my tenth birthday, I was given a new watch, which I took apart before first wearing. All the parts, save one, are in an heirloom box, to remind me that "fixing" is not my calling. I have 100 functioning, vintage fountain pen, none of which were restored by yours-truly. Maybe, someday, I will try again.
Write with joy.
Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !