The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Announcement: New Privacy Policy
Please note that as of today, May 25, 2018, a new Privacy & Cookie Policy is in force, compliant with the GDPR. By continuing to use FPN, you accept this new policy.
You may find the new policy by clicking the button or link at the bottom of each page called "Privacy Policy", or alternatively by clicking below:

New Privacy Policy
***** The FPN Admin Team *****

Photo

6 Free Hero Pens To Say Thank You

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 pitonyak

pitonyak

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 February 2018 - 14:58

oooo, and someone bites! I am happy to send it to you, all I ask is that you share your thoughts on the pen after you ink it. I have two and I have not tried one of these yet. I can't handle a bunch of pens at once, so I am trying to use up the ink in the pens that I have in my pocket now before I ink up another. 

Send me your mailing address. I am guessing from the flag that you are out of the country, which is a bit more difficult for me to ship in that I require a bit more information; for example, I need a first name and a last name. Odd. So, send me:

first name, last name

street address

city, state, zipcode (postal code)

country

Oh, and I think that I need to know if it is a business or residential address. 

Side note: I learned something about shipping pens in my last batch. Although no one has told me yet that their pen arrived damaged, I now know that to properly ship, I should put it in a box, or place it first in a PVC pipe. 

Sponsored Content

#22 wallylynn

wallylynn

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 19:41

not an entry. i already have a 616 and 360 which i don't get around to using, i'm avoiding more pens. the 360 is neat. mine writes a bit wet and generally you don't have to fiddle with finding which side is up. Though it's possible to be on the 45-degree and not write, it's not a Trident. The tip is big, so the line is fairly wide, if I remember. The bladder does not detach, bottle ink only.

#23 pitonyak

pitonyak

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 February 2018 - 19:48

The bladder does not detach, bottle ink only.

So also not serviceable I would guess

#24 Zookie

Zookie

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 February 2018 - 19:49

I received it yesterday, thank you so much! The packaging worked out fine.

It's going to get a lot of use, that's for sure :)

On another note, if you have a friend that smokes cigars, the tubes work nicely.

Edited by Zookie, 23 February 2018 - 19:50.

#25 pitonyak

pitonyak

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 February 2018 - 19:54

Glad the pen arrived. 

I wonder if a cigar store would have extras just sitting around that they would give away....

#26 crosshatch

crosshatch

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 February 2018 - 20:52

Not a request. Just kudos for the generous spirit of this PiF.

#27 pitonyak

pitonyak

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:41

Hero with the 360 nib was mailed off to Pakistan this morning, that is the last of them for now..... 

Sponsored Content

|