I inherited many things from my best friend Fred and I have been trying to go through them. He had a stash of Hero Pens.
I know little about fountain pens, and the people here have been very helpful to me, so, as a way to say thanks, I decided to give the pens away.
I will post a picture of the six pens. If I number the pens from the bottom, we have:
- New in package black 329.
- New out of package black 329. This pen has a gold arrow pointing towards the NIB (you can see it in the photo).
- Green 616. I loaded this with Pelikan 4001 red ink. Did not work that well in this pen. Ink removed.
- Maroon / Brown 616. I loaded this with a purple ink. Worked well. I cannot find the bottle, I think my daughter has it. Ink removed.
- New in package green 616
- New in package black 616
I would like to put a few conditionals on this:
- This is first come first served. Post something like please send me pen 1 and 5. Please try to read previous posts so that you do not ask for a pen that has already been requested.
- No more than two per person, but I will take your word for it if you say that you are a family of three and each of you want a pen.
- I will pay shipping from Columbus, Ohio, USA using the United States Postal Service, but, I reserve the right to say no if shipping is for some reason overly expensive or we could agree for the winner to pay postage.
- A list of winners will be posted in the thread.
For me to mail you the pens, I need to know where to mail them, so will winners please PM me address details.
I am just trying to say thank you to the community for helping me.