6 Free Hero Pens To Say Thank You

pitonyak

I inherited many things from my best friend Fred and I have been trying to go through them. He had a stash of Hero Pens.

I know little about fountain pens, and the people here have been very helpful to me, so, as a way to say thanks, I decided to give the pens away.

I will post a picture of the six pens. If I number the pens from the bottom, we have:

1. New in package black 329.
  2. New out of package black 329. This pen has a gold arrow pointing towards the NIB (you can see it in the photo).
  3. Green 616. I loaded this with Pelikan 4001 red ink. Did not work that well in this pen. Ink removed.
  4. Maroon / Brown 616. I loaded this with a purple ink. Worked well. I cannot find the bottle, I think my daughter has it. Ink removed.
  5. New in package green 616
  6. New in package black 616

I would like to put a few conditionals on this:

1. This is first come first served. Post something like please send me pen 1 and 5. Please try to read previous posts so that you do not ask for a pen that has already been requested.
  2. No more than two per person, but I will take your word for it if you say that you are a family of three and each of you want a pen.
  3. I will pay shipping from Columbus, Ohio, USA using the United States Postal Service, but, I reserve the right to say no if shipping is for some reason overly expensive or we could agree for the winner to pay postage.
  4. A list of winners will be posted in the thread.

For me to mail you the pens, I need to know where to mail them, so will winners please PM me address details.

I am just trying to say thank you to the community for helping me.

post-141654-0-42433900-1518652053_thumb.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pitonyak

• Mr5x5

• Zookie

• ShinsoHito

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to have #1, new in package 616 and thank you for offering!

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. - Mark Twain

DavidtheGnome, just drop me your mailing address somehow.... I hope to ship these out either tonight or Saturday morning.

jcp1st and Mr5x5, I already have your postal address.

So, #1, #4, and #5 are spoken for.

I'd like to have #1, new in package 616 and thank you for offering!

I started numbering from the bottom, so I think that you really mean #6 for 616....

I also know that you would like a 329, so I will also send you #1.

That leaves two available,

#2, new out of package black 329, which I just recently found it is really a 329-2, that is what the gold arrow means.

#3 Green 616 out of package.

I would like either one as I've never tried one of these. No preferences.

This is a nice PIF!

Edited by Zookie

ShinsoHito, your original post asked for #2, then you edited it to say no.... I don't think it would cost to much if you want it..... I need to go to the USPS to find out the real cost, but, it looks to be under $5 for me to ship it.

I reread your post, and thought that US shipping meant only in the US, but wanted to express my gratitude anyway. If you're offering, and the cost isn't too bad, I'd love it!

Send me your mailing address ShinsoHito, I am packing and addressing now. You can email me, or message me, or post here, what ever works for you.

Awesome PIF, Pitonyak! I hope everyone enjoys their new pens.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

All the pens are spoken for. I am waiting on a mailing address from ZOOKIE and from DAVID THE GNOME

Now trying to figure out a Hero 3266 / 360.....

I am adding one more pen to this PIF, it is a Hero 3266 with a 360 nib.

You can see pictures of two of them here:

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/333185-hero-3266-with-a-360-nib/

The problem is that the pen uses a squeeze bladder to fill with ink, but, it was also packaged with fountain pen cartridges, so, I need to know if I should include a cartridge pack with the pen..... Probably want to know that before I mail them. Well, I could just send one along regardless, since, if they do not work with the pen, I am not sure what to do with it and I have lots of ink at the moment.

And can someone tell me how to message a user on this forum..... it is not obvious to me how to do that.

If you click on someone's name in a thread it will bring up their profile and then there are options where you can message or email or other things.

I think that I cannot yet directly message someone since it does not give me that option, but, I also know that some things are limited on this forum until I have a few posts so that they know that I am most likely legit.

All of the pens (except for the Hero with the 360 nib that no one claimed) have been packaged, and I applied postage, and I can ship in the morning.....