The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Valentines Update At Main Street Pens

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MainStreetPens

MainStreetPens

Donor Pen

• Premium - Diamond

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 21:53

We've been hunkered down working in the shop and shoveling snow.  It HAS been a winter, hasn't it?  Still isn't a Syracuse winter though, for which I am grateful!  All of which has meant that we haven't had an update in some time.  But we've remedied that today with an update with some very nice, and some very cool pens.   We all know about the faceted Namiki  Vanishing point pens, but have you ever seen a matte finish faceted PILOT VP with brushed chrome trim?  We have one, and I've only seen them for sale once here in the USA.  Its in the original box too.

You can see not only the Pilot, but some other very nice offerings starting at the main pen sales page at Main Street Pens.

pen2473.jpg

Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...
The Blue Fingers Blog is live! Ramblings and musings (and occasional repair tips) from the bench.

Sponsored Content

#2 Chrissy

Chrissy

Ancient Artifact

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,301 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 21:56

I get the dreaded "Error 404 page not found" on that link, but I can get there via the Home page

#3 Jamerelbe

Jamerelbe

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 February 2018 - 22:30

Link should be http://www.mainstree...om/pensales.htm - the last 'period' was a 'slash' in the originally-posted link.

#4 Ron Z

Ron Z

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,629 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 22:44

Fixed.

banner200.jpg
Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...

Please use email, not a PM for repair and pen purchase inquiries.

Sponsored Content

|