I see a few things which look nice but am just wild guessing at this point. Everything looks like a 99 and a 512 to my limited experience.
- Hunt 22 - how robust is this?
- N81 - Hiro / Leonardt #40: "blue pumpkin"? Very popular and looks like a compromise between a 512 and 99.
- Brause 361 - supposed to be a tougher version of above?
- Hiro Crown #41 - I'm not entirely sure what its for but it looks robust.
- Hiro Roundhand - do these flex or do they not?
- Hiro 111EF - looks robust, maybe not flexible enough?
- Vintage nibs? - The combination of features I want doesn't seem that popular, Hunt has a huge gap in their products between x-acto and barn-door. Maybe there used to be things like that?
- Other - very open to suggestions
Edited by Corona688, 14 February 2018 - 21:13.