The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Monthly Meeting (February) - Budapest, Hungary

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dragorsi

dragorsi

IDKFA

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 February 2018 - 17:56

Hello again!

We had a lovely time at the first meeting, so here we go again! :D

The place is the same: Retro Puskin (https://www.facebook.com/restropuskin/), the date is the 22nd (Thursday) from 6:30 pm.

We have a lose topic for this meeting (first pen/ink, how everyone got into the hobby), but it's just so we could get the conversation going. ;)

Please join us if you can!

"Music..Its language is a language which the soul alone understands, but which the soul can never translate." - Arnold Bennett

Instagram

Sponsored Content

#2 MHBru

MHBru

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:28

Don't i wish... In was just there a couple of months ago. A breathtakingly beautiful city.

#3 dragorsi

dragorsi

IDKFA

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 February 2018 - 18:03

Maybe next time!

(And there's a typo in my post, it's Restro Puskin, but the address matters anyway :D)

"Music..Its language is a language which the soul alone understands, but which the soul can never translate." - Arnold Bennett

Instagram

#4 craigs63

craigs63

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 February 2018 - 15:23

We had a great vacation a couple of years back, a few days in Budapest (mainly Pest). Pinball museum was fantastic!

#5 dragorsi

dragorsi

IDKFA

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 February 2018 - 18:31

We had a great vacation a couple of years back, a few days in Budapest (mainly Pest). Pinball museum was fantastic!

I think I saw you commenting on this somewhere, maybe at pen resources for Budapest, because I remember about the pinball museum :D

Still haven't got around checking it for myself, but I'll make a mental note (and an actual XD) to do so.

Instagram

Sponsored Content

|