First, read this post: http://www.fountainp...ry/?hl=visconti
There was some discussion in that thread about Visconti nib sizes, etc. I thought I would share some nib widths for the group. The paper is a cheap bagasse notebook from Office Depot.
1) Pelikan M800 BB stubbed by Mottishaw - Diamine Regency Blue
2) Montblanc 149 OB stubbed by Pendleton - Montblanc Toffee Brown
3) Montblanc 149 OBBB stubbed by Pendleton - Montblanc Toffee Brown
4) Pelikan M800 Broad stubbed by Pendleton - Diamine Blue Velvet
5) Horizontal Line - Visconti Homo Sapiens Broad Out of the Box - Visconti Blue
6) Pelikan M1000 Broad stubbed by Pendleton - Montblanc Irish Green
7) Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Broad Out of the Box - Visconti Blue
The photo is unretouched - from iPhone 6+.