The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

2 Bottles Of Pelikan 4001 Brilliant Blue Free To Anyone In Nyc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Maurizio

Maurizio

scribex Catholicus

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 February 2018 - 14:49

Will give, 1 per customer, a bottle of Pelikan 4001 Brilliant Blue ink. PM message me and we can meet at a Starbucks or other coffee shop in the financial district where I work during a lunch hour.

I have too many bottles of ink and would rather see someone use these rather than them sitting in my ink box unloved and unused.

Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare currant - Horace (We change our skies not our souls when we travel across the sea).

All men's miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone - Pascal

Favorite shop:
https://www.fountainpenhospital.com

Sponsored Content

#2 C-InPenmanship

C-InPenmanship

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 March 2018 - 23:04

Hello,

Is one of these still available?  I would love to give it a loving home as I don't have any blue ink yet.  Please PM me either way; I'd greatly appreciate it.  I live in Queens and can meet you any time that's convenient for you (preferably after 1 PM).  If you wanted any samples I can PM you what I've got.  I also WAY overbought on pipettes if you need any.  Thanks in advance.

All My Best,

Hillary

Sponsored Content

|