The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Cheapest Place To Get Ink Samples In Canada

cheap cheapest ink samples canada ink smaples cheap ink samples cheapest in samples canadian shop

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 3nding

3nding

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 February 2018 - 23:21

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what the cheapest site to get ink samples in Canada is. Is it Goulet Pens, where the only downside is the 10$ shipping fee? Are there sites that ship for cheaper or for free even?

Thank you all very much in advance!

Sponsored Content

#2 odd_soul

odd_soul

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 February 2018 - 00:23

You might want to check out Anderson Pens and Vanness. Anderson offers free shipping $50+ but I don't know if it's US only or not. Vanness's $40+ free shipping is unfortunately for US customers only. But either place might have cheaper shipping than Goulet. Anderson's samples are also usually the same price as Goulet's and you get one more mL of ink. Vanness offers 4 mL samples but they do cost more because of that, but they carry some brands and inks that are unavailable elsewhere. Both companies are great and I order from them a lot! 

Good luck in your search! :)

#3 dadoody

dadoody

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:02

HERE YOU GO LOL

https://www.wonderpe...msamplepack.htm

#4 3nding

3nding

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:30

You might want to check out Anderson Pens and Vanness. Anderson offers free shipping $50+ but I don't know if it's US only or not. Vanness's $40+ free shipping is unfortunately for US customers only. But either place might have cheaper shipping than Goulet. Anderson's samples are also usually the same price as Goulet's and you get one more mL of ink. Vanness offers 4 mL samples but they do cost more because of that, but they carry some brands and inks that are unavailable elsewhere. Both companies are great and I order from them a lot! 

Good luck in your search! :)

Thanks a lot guys! I will definitely check those out. After all the ink advice I have been asking lately I will now need to order A LOT of samples  :D

#5 Bill Wood

Bill Wood

Bill Wood

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 February 2018 - 17:29

Second to Wonder Pens.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cheap, cheapest, ink, samples, canada, ink smaples, cheap ink samples, cheapest in samples, canadian, shop

Sponsored Content

|