Several Pens For Newbies Or Not

Lamyrada

I have several pens I used very little as I was learning and testing the waters which I would like to gift to people in the USA that will really, really use them and enjoy them. I only need payment for shipping and also, would like to make it as quick as possible. I would prefer that the persons be from around Florida, have no much experience with FPs and is seeking to learn.

Also, I am not going to place any requirements but young people are encouraged and preferred.

Here they are:

Duragraph and Platinum Cool/no CC

Several Jinhaos (case not included

A Nemosine Singularity and another white pen

I will look at this post between Thursday and Friday and assign owners.

I Just need shipping. USA.

Enjoy!

post-113799-0-04170300-1517268027_thumb.jpg

post-113799-0-20231100-1517268036_thumb.jpg

post-113799-0-15014000-1517268048_thumb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamyrada

• AMWfountain

• Tookiedoo

• Caronann

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, this looks really cool, i just got into fountain pens about a month ago. i live a little north of florida...like maybe not a little, new york. lol. but i would love to use one of the pens.

I'm not too far north of you in South Carolina. I'm new to the world of fountain pens, having only dived in a few weeks ago. I've been eyeing the Conklins, and would love a chance to try one out! I'm not too picky though. Any of the others would be great to try as well. Thanks for the opportunity!

I would be interested in the Duragraph or the nemosine.

I share with my teenage daughter, but I live in Kansas nowhere near FL

Clarification:

They are three PIFs. Not individual pen by pen PIFs.

I will send lo Jinhaos minus one in a package, the Duragraph and Platinum Cool in another and the two whites together.

The Duragraph has a Nemosine nib, the Platinum, has no cc, but is clean and never used an dyou can use Platinum CCs.

so

Clarification:

I will send lo Jinhaos minus one in a package, the Duragraph and Platinum Cool in another and the two whites together.

The Duragraph has a Nemosine nib, the Platinum, has no cc, but is clean and never used an dyou can use Platinum CCs.

so i just have to say like before, I'm in, or do i have to specify which of the groups?

Clarification:

Got it. I'd still like to be in the running. I'm still figuring out what I like, so new stuff to try would always be welcome!

Not in the running (the only one I'd be interested in is maybe the Durograph). But thanks for doing this.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

so

so i just have to say like before, I'm in, or do i have to specify which of the groups?

No, I can assign either way.

I'm new! I'd love to have the Duragraph/Platinum - The duragraph in particular I find so beautiful! I've been looking at so many pens lately and I love how the ones with the flat bottoms look. I am trying to re-learn (or learn a new type of) cursive and these beautiful instruments are elegant and make me feel connected to history. I live in Chicago, but I spent my summers as a child in and around Port Charlotte, Fl and have such fond memories. I hope I'm not too late.

This is a very nice thing for you to do!

Thank you either way,

Josh

Edit: I looked up the Platinum Cool and it seems to be a flex pen! This would be perfect in learning to add some style to my writing.

Also to add to my Florida qualification...I didn't mean to make it sound like I never go back. My great-aunt (96 years old) still has her house in Port Charlotte and I still love going. But it is so sad to see the beaches I played on as a child disappearing almost completely.

Edited by TwizzlerNibs

Id love the Duragraph. Its one that I keep wanting to just buy but never seem to have the money to buy. I know the Platinums are well loved, I have 2 Preppys that I use all the time.

pic-postcard-exc.jpg

I'm new! I'd love to have the Duragraph/Platinum - The duragraph in particular I find so beautiful! I've been looking at so many pens lately and I love how the ones with the flat bottoms look. I am trying to re-learn (or learn a new type of) cursive and these beautiful instruments are elegant and make me feel connected to history. I live in Chicago, but I spent my summers as a child in and around Port Charlotte, Fl and have such fond memories. I hope I'm not too late.

This is a very nice thing for you to do!

Thank you either way,

Josh

Edit: I looked up the Platinum Cool and it seems to be a flex pen! This would be perfect in learning to add some style to my writing.

Also to add to my Florida qualification...I didn't mean to make it sound like I never go back. My great-aunt (96 years old) still has her house in Port Charlotte and I still love going. But it is so sad to see the beaches I played on as a child disappearing almost completely.

Josh,

The Florida thing is not a qualification per se, just a preference.... I don’t think the Cool is a flex pen, just springy at most. I will include a cartridge since I don’t have a converter for it, which I think is proprietary... congratulations. You will receive both next week. Although it is springy and you can extract some line variation from it, it. Is not made for constant flexing. Beware. I will send a PM LATER

I would love to be in on this for the Nemosine Singularity and the other white pen. Although, open to anything including some learning on a flex nib.

I am in Colorado, but I am willing to priority send a box with a prepaid flat rate priority box inside to pack and drop in the mail.

Thanks for your generosity!

The Duragraph/Cool Combo has gone to TwizzlerNibs.

Will probably assign the other two combos tonight.

No need to be from Florida or close, gals/guys!

Just state what you would like from the available.

be happy and write on!.

The White Nemosine and white (Jinhao?) /Chinese pen goes to:

Caronann

Enjoy!

Edited by Lamyrada

Again, thank you for your generosity!

The White Nemosine and white (Jinhao?) /Chinese pen goes to:

Caronann

Enjoy!

Thank you so much! I think I saw something about it being springy on the Goulet website when I looked up to learn about the pen. I'll be happy with it either way, I'm sure.

I can't wait until I can do something like this for someone else!

josh