Mega Group Buy 2 - Ranga Pens With Bock Nibs ( 5 Models : Model 3, 4, 5, 3C, 4C)

mpkandan

Your pen has been shipped Sir. We will send the details on this weekend.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thank you :)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• mehandiratta

• sansenri

• abuomar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@sharonspens

sorry for replying late

I don't post my pens, so my opinion or impression on posting these is surely inaccurate

you can post the model 3, but it's an already fairly large pen, it does not post deep, and once posted it is way too long in your hand, and very slightly back heavy.

The model 3 is absolutely just fine unposted.

The model 4 practically will not post, the cap sits on the very edge of the barrel end and will fall off.

The model 5: don't try it unless you want to poke your eyes!

Thank you for your reply Mr Kandan.

E-mail sent to you.

I think that polishing really makes the pens look more beautiful, but that is just my personal taste.

I decided on a Ranga 3 in plain black & a chrome clip. I think it looks stylish without shouting "look at me" too loudly.

Does a pen made of Ebonite feel different to a pen made out of plastic or coated metal? I have not encountered the material before.

I've said this before, if its' your first ebonite pen, it won't be your last.

Ebonite is a very different material from plastic, it feels more like wood, due to its warmth and light weight, but is more resistent than wood.

As much as polished black will look like plastic (or "precious resin") when it's on your desk, it's when it's in your hands that you feel the difference.

A very classy look polished, but do try bakul in one of your next Rangas :) especially if in one of the traditional swirl colours, you will not regret it.

A very classy look polished, but do try bakul in one of your next Rangas :) especially if in one of the traditional swirl colours, you will not regret it.

Really? Do you have a photo of this? I never thought of bakul with one of the swirl colors.

Really? Do you have a photo of this? I never thought of bakul with one of the swirl colors.

There are some photos of pens in swirl colour with Bakul finish posted on page no 8 of this thread.

My Model 3 Brushed Demo from the group buy. I have Bock Steel EF nib in chrome finish fitted on it and filled with Pilot Blue- Black ink and using in Eyedropper mode. It is going to be in daily use as I find it very comfortable to use and just love the way this Bock EF nib writes a jucy and fine line.

fpn_1520054479___20180302_161921.jpg

Looks so great! Can't wait for mine to arrive (please post don't lose it X;D)

"Music..Its language is a language which the soul alone understands, but which the soul can never translate." - Arnold Bennett

Instagram // my inks

@sharonspens

sorry for replying late

I don't post my pens, so my opinion or impression on posting these is surely inaccurate

you can post the model 3, but it's an already fairly large pen, it does not post deep, and once posted it is way too long in your hand, and very slightly back heavy.

The model 3 is absolutely just fine unposted.

The model 4 practically will not post, the cap sits on the very edge of the barrel end and will fall off.

The model 5: don't try it unless you want to poke your eyes!

Thank you!

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Earnest Hemingway

Mr Kandan sir, any updates for orders made after the 13th or 16th of February? When will those be shipped? I guess I'll be one of the last ones to receive my pen as I made my order at the tail end of the group buy. Still, it'd be good to know of any progress.

Mr Kandan sir, any updates for orders made after the 13th or 16th of February? When will those be shipped? I guess I'll be one of the last ones to receive my pen as I made my order at the tail end of the group buy. Still, it'd be good to know of any progress.

Dear Sir,

All the pens will be shipped in 4-5 weeks from payment t date

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen company

Edited by mpkandan

My forest green model 4 in bakul finish arrived yesterday ..

Wow, that looks uber nice! I opted for the Model 4c in a similar color, but polished. How do you like the forest green in bakul?

My forest green model 4 in bakul finish arrived yesterday ..

That is a beautiful pen!

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Earnest Hemingway

Wow, that looks uber nice! I opted for the Model 4c in a similar color, but polished. How do you like the forest green in bakul?

I think bakul is better ...

It takes care of the black specs ...

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Reposting this:

I specified:

Model 3 -Mauve Ripple(Colour #13), Polished, German Bock silver Calligraphy 1.1 nib, Chrome coloured clip.

Thank you very much.

S

I submitted the form. Late, but hoping I can sneak in.

S

I am sorry... But you have to now wait for next group buy ..

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

I am sorry... But you have to now wait for next group buy ..

Do we know when that might happen? Thank you.