Mega Group Buy 2 - Ranga Pens With Bock Nibs ( 5 Models : Model 3, 4, 5, 3C, 4C)

mpkandan

Dear: Kandan. M.P.

Model 4C

Gold Clip

Steel #6 Fine Gold Monotone

Forest Green/Teal Blue Ripple

Polished.

I received the acknowledgement and everything is correct. I will send funds when I receive the link.

Thanks, Eric B

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• mehandiratta

• sansenri

• abuomar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have ordered the following:

Model 4 Demonstrator version - complete Bakul (Brushed Barrel with Brushed finish finials) (with Chome colour clip) with a Steel #6 - Chrome Mono Tone - Medium nib.

Dear: Kandan. M.P.

Model 4C

Gold Clip

Steel #6 Fine Gold Monotone

Forest Green/Teal Blue Ripple

Polished.

I received the acknowledgement and everything is correct. I will send funds when I receive the link.

Thanks, Eric B

Hmm...I have not received an acknowledgement of my order.

Dear All,

Thanks for overwhelming response to this group buy. It has already crossed 100+ paid orders so far.

We will close this group by on 28th Feb. So it is just one more week to go!!!

We will start the shipment from tomorrow

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Payment sent. When might the red, white, and blue swirl ebonite be available? Is it possible to order this outside of the group sale? Thanks!

Dear Mr. Kandan.M.P

May I know if other premium Ebonite options are available outside this offer?

I am interested in Blue Green Orange Variants as well as blue white swirl?

When can these be available?

Thanks

Payment sent. When might the red, white, and blue swirl ebonite be available? Is it possible to order this outside of the group sale? Thanks!

Dear Sir,

All colours available outside of this group buy for now

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear Mr. Kandan.M.P

May I know if other premium Ebonite options are available outside this offer?
I am interested in Blue Green Orange Variants as well as blue white swirl?
When can these be available?
Thanks

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thank you for your reply. Where can I place an order for a pen outside the group buy?

Thank you for your reply. Where can I place an order for a pen outside the group buy?

You can PM me or you can mail me @ mpkandan@yahoo.co.in

Model 5 cannot be ordered as ED only in this group buy.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Can anyone recommend a good color for Ranga 5?

Which gives a more serious look "Polished" or "Matt""?

Advice is welcome :)

Can anyone recommend a good color for Ranga 5?

Which gives a more serious look "Polished" or "Matt""?

Advice is welcome :)

Solid pink and solid Orange in premium ebonite with polished finish look very nice.

Solid pink and solid Orange in premium ebonite with polished finish look very nice.

Thanks... any idea of how Matt Black would look against Matt Mottled Brown or Matt Ripple Green?

Thanks... any idea of how Matt Black would look against Matt Mottled Brown or Matt Ripple Green?

Never seen Matt Black, Matt Mottled Brown and Matt Ripple Green in person. So don't know. But model 5 in any premium ebonite with polished finish looks stunning. Matt ie. brushed demonstrator also looks good in photos, but I have not seen it in person.

Never seen Matt Black, Matt Mottled Brown and Matt Ripple Green in person. So don't know. But model 5 in any premium ebonite with polished finish looks stunning. Matt ie. brushed demonstrator also looks good in photos, but I have not seen it in person.

I agree on the premium ebonite colors... i myself am struggling to finalize Blue Pink Polished... on a previous group buy i read someone mentioning that they received different variants of the same premium color choice..

I agree on the premium ebonite colors... i myself am struggling to finalize Blue Pink Polished... on a previous group buy i read someone mentioning that they received different variants of the same premium color choice..

Rippled, Swirled and mottled ebonite patterns vary from rod to rod. So every pen will be different in those patterns. Whereas with solid colours, you will get exactly same pen as in the image. Personally I like solid colours than Rippled, Swirled and mottled ebonite.