Arkansas Pen Show - 2018

gvhill

2018 Arkansas Pen Show​

Join us for a weekend of fountain pens, fellowship and fun! The Arkansas Pen Club presents the 2018 Arkansas Pen Show Friday, March 16th through Sunday, March 18th at the Crowne Plaza Little Rock! The Crowne Plaza Little Rock, located at 201 South Shackleford Rd in Little Rock is conveniently located just off I-430 in West Little Rock and is an excellent location for the show with great spaces for attendees, vendors, seminars and guests

Check back for complete details including seminar schedule, sponsor information and much more! Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram for all the latest news and activity from the Arkansas Pen Club!

Dates & Times

Friday, March 16th: 10a - 6a

Saturday, March 17th: 9a - 6p

Sunday, March 18th: 9a - 4p

Tickets

1-Day Admission: $5.00

3-Day (Weekend) Pass: $10.00

The Crowne Plaza Little Rock has special room rates for the 2018 Arkansas Pen Show starting at $109 per evening which includes breakfast as well as features specific for Arkansas Pen Show vendors and attendees.

Visit our website for more details - http://www.arkansaspenclub.com/

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gvhill

• The Write Pen

• PAKMAN

• cleosmama

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brad Dowdy, The Pen Addict, @penaddict, will be emceeing #penshowafterdark Saturday, March 17, 2018 beginning at 7:30 pm during the Arkansas Pen Show in Little Rock, Arkansas. Admission to #penshowafterdark is free. Admission to the pen show is $10/weekend or $5/day.

The 2018 Arkansas Pen Show will be held at the Little Rock Crowne Plaza. Visit the Arkansas Pen Club website http://www.arkansaspenclub.com/ for more information.

#fountainpen #vintagefountainpen #penaddict #fpgeeks #stationery #pencil #arkansaspenshow2018 #arpenshow2018

post-112389-0-27268200-1516677459_thumb.jpg

Edited by gvhill

Ana Reinert of The Well-Appointed Desk, @ wellapptdesk and her husband, Bob Atkins of Skylab Letterpress, @skylabletterpress, will be exhibiting at the Arkansas Pen Show in Little Rock, Arkansas.

The 2018 Arkansas Pen Show will be held at the Little Rock Crowne Plaza, March 16, 17, & 18. Visit the Arkansas Pen Club website http://www.arkansaspenclub.com/ for more information.

#fountainpen #vintagefountainpen #penaddict #fpgeeks #stationery #pencil #arkansaspenshow2018 #arpenshow2018

post-112389-0-86420100-1516845069.jpg

post-112389-0-47603800-1516845078_thumb.jpg

Shawn Newton, @newtonpens and his wife Elizabeth Newton, @liz_newton_designs will be exhibiting at the Arkansas Pen Show in Little Rock, Arkansas.

The 2018 Arkansas Pen Show will be held at the Little Rock Crowne Plaza, March 16, 17, & 18. Visit the Arkansas Pen Club website http://www.arkansaspenclub.com/ for more information.

#fountainpen #vintagefountainpen #penaddict #fpgeeks #stationery #pencil #arkansaspenshow2018 #arpenshow2018 #custompen

post-112389-0-36951000-1516894239.jpg

Mike Vanness, @mr._vanness and Lisa Vanness, @justvanness with their store, Vanness Pen Shop will be exhibiting at the Arkansas Pen Show in Little Rock, Arkansas.

post-112389-0-29351900-1517057832_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so excited to be back in Little Rock for the Pen Show in March. It is great to see old friends (you know who you are) and make new friends. Perry will be there to help you with pen purchases and I look forward to making your un-writing pens write again. Stop by and say: "hi"

Regards,

Danny Fudge

writepenbanner.gif.3b32962e78b1a1ac0464819a5bdfe0b8.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait! Lots of fun ahead!

List of Exhibitors:
Following is a partial list of exhibitors:

Bob Atkins - Skylab Letterpress
Thomas Baley & Hong Nguyen
Rick Beckham - Crafted Woods
Troy Breeding
Mike Byler
Nathaniel Cerf - The Pen Market
Lee Daniel
Jimmy Dolive - Total Office Products
Dromgooles Pens
Sam & Frank Fiorella - Pendemonium
Franklin-Christoph Pens
Danny Fudge - The Write Pen
Stephen Fuller
Greg Chastine - The Antique Pen Compnay
Sam Highsmith
Jim Hinze
Kerry Kemp - Art Outfitters
Kenro Industires
Don Lamkin
Kent Leichliter
Joe Lowe
Dan McCreary
Peter Miller - Desiderata Pens
Shawn Newton - Newton Pens
Robert Nisbet
Papier Plume
Jeff Powers - Powers Pen Co.
Ana Reinert - The Well-Appointed Desk
Dan Smith - The Nib Smith
Michael Sull
John & Carolyn Turner
Vanness Pen Shop

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Schedule of Seminars:

"Brush Lettering" w/Amy Davis
Roosevelt Room: Saturday 10a - 1p, $80 fee, limit 10 attendees

"Penmanship" w/Amy Davis
Roosevelt Room: Saturday 2 - 4p, $30 fee, limit 20 attendees

​"Intermediate Spencerian" w/Master Penman Michael Sull
Roosevelt Room: Sunday 9a - 5p, $90 fee, limit 20 attendees

"Handmade Pocket Journals" w/Kerry Kemp
Thomas Room: Sunday 1:30 - 3:00p, $40 fee, limit 10 attendees

"Vintage Pen Repair & What to look for in a Vintage Pen" w/Fernando Padilla, Jr.
Thomas Room: Friday 11a - 12:30p

"Bullet Journaling Meet-up"
Thomas Room: Friday 1 - 2p

"Fountain Pen Hacks: Clever Solutions for Care & Cleaning" w/Danny Harris
Thomas Room: Friday 4:30 - 5:30p

"Vintage Pen Repair" w/Fernando Padilla, Jr.
Thomas Room: Saturday 10 - 11a

"Fountain Pen Hacks: Clever Solutions for Care & Cleaning" w/Danny Harris
Saturday 11:15a - 12:15p

"Shimmer - Shade - Sheen" w/Lisa Vanness
Thomas Room: Saturday 1 - 2p

"The Use & Collecting of Writing Instruments" w/Ted Felton
Thomas Room: Saturday 3-4p

"Pen Show Devo"
Thomas Room: Sunday 8:00-8:15a

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

• 2 weeks later...

Packing up pens and getting ready for this weekend and the Arkansas Pen Show! Come by and see Danny Fudge and I at "The Write Pen" table for lots of pen fixing and pen talk! Danny and I are bringing some nice restored pens for you to play with and buy and he will be repairing pens both Friday and Saturday while you're at the show! Can't wait!

PAKMAN

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank the organizers of the Arkansas Pens Show this year! It was a great show with lots of vendors (2 rooms) and seminars and attenders were a'plenty. The after party gatherings were a blast. As always, it was wonderful to see many old friends and meeting new ones. I was able to restore many pens and passed along more than a few to new appreciative owners. I even picked up a few nice pens for my pocket and look forward to putting them into my rotation.

Regards,

danny fudge

I want to thank the organizers of the Arkansas Pens Show this year! It was a great show with lots of vendors (2 rooms) and seminars and attenders were a'plenty. The after party gatherings were a blast. As always, it was wonderful to see many old friends and meeting new ones. I was able to restore many pens and passed along more than a few to new appreciative owners. I even picked up a few nice pens for my pocket and look forward to putting them into my rotation.

Regards,

danny fudge

Thank you for being there for repairs.

So, Danny, what did you pick up? What do you collect? I love the two Lady Sheaffer pens I bought from you.

I brought home a Parker Maxima in golden pearl, a Senior Duofold (Big Red), some strange midsized pen with a huge Carter nib and my great find was a Morrison combo. Glad the Sheaffers found a loving home.

Regards,

danny