The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

A Possible (Probable) 144 Fake

montblanc fake 144 pen

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 iram

iram

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 January 2018 - 00:48

I tried the same light test with my phone.. When I shown it through the side if  pen body    it was a red  dot.......

So  I gather I lucked out  and found a real montblanc

I've been using it  for the last few weeks since I found it.....Writes very nicely  though  I would probably like a finer line......I gather this is considered a medium point.....

Ive already started  to experiment......honestly    I really cant afford almost any of the higher  priced pens....I know its for other forums  but I did purchase  a  Jinhao  159   and a  Noodlers Ahab Flex   just to see how other  nibs and  types are..     Probably  rotate through them  to see  what my tastes are.....

Sponsored Content

#22 SpecTP

SpecTP

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 January 2018 - 17:01

I'm inclined to agree it's authentic too. I've never seen that old feed on any faked pen images .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: montblanc, fake, 144, pen

Sponsored Content

|