Wing Sung Balance

Tefolim

Some photos from the boss of victo.

The gold nib ver.

Steel nib ver. : 32mm nib

Gold nib ver. :Old Wing Sung nib(about 26mm) like Gold nib 698.(less than 10000 nibs)

It has a clip. But the clip has not been installed.

The photo of nib is from another one who relative to victo.

post-133921-0-47893800-1516428398_thumb.jpg

post-133921-0-19179400-1516428425_thumb.jpg

post-133921-0-47696500-1516428438_thumb.jpg

post-133921-0-45039900-1516428586_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tefolium

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truthpil

• WJM

• Mech-for-i

• ErrantSmudge

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks stunning. And it's so interesting to see the flattened design of the nib, thanks for sharing!

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

Jolly heck lads.

Gold nibs, clip, C/C... This is a dream!

What colour would you pick?

What colour should I pick?

Edited by sciumbasci

Jolly heck lads.

Gold nibs, clip, C/C... This is a dream!

What colour would you pick?

What colour should I pick?

You took the words right out of my brain! This pen has everything I've been looking for...although I'll probably have to change the nib to something more exciting.

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small

terrific work from wing sung, another wow!!! in this topic :wub:

Arthur C. Clark

"The best proof that there’s intelligent life in outer space is the fact that it hasn’t come here"

The Celluloid Supplier sold Celluloid to both Victo and Penbbs.

The Same materials and colours will be seen on Penbbs' Pen and Wing Sung 626

The Celluloid Supplier sold Celluloid to both Victo and Penbbs.

The Same materials and colours will be seen on Penbbs' Pen and Wing Sung 626

Thanks, Tefolium! That is extremely useful information....it convinces me to pass on the Penbbs 309 and wait for a celluloid Wing Sung 626.

Wee.

They look simply stunning.

It is really fascinating that Wing Sung are doing this now. I wonder what has prompted this level of activity? Not complaining, as I think we'll all benefit, just curious as to why this level of innovation seems to be happening just as Jinhao seems to be reducing its almost frantic pace of new model releases.

Regards,

Richard.

To misquote Tennyson: Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to do and buy!

They do look rather nice, maybe the nib looks a bit restrained when compared to the Balance, but it’s quite a big step for Chinese pens in general.

NEWS:

The material is cellulose acetate.

NOT the CELLULOSE NITRATE

The cellulose nitrate is the same as Hero 2016's and met problem.

Penbbs' new material is cellulose acetate too and a small batch of beta version using cellulose acetate version Penbbs 323 on sale today.

About 80% semi-finished product using the same cellulose nitrate material as Hero 2016 are broken.

NEWS:

The material is cellulose acetate.

NOT the CELLULOSE NITRATE

The cellulose nitrate is the same as Hero 2016's and met problem.

Penbbs' new material is cellulose acetate too and a small batch of beta version using cellulose acetate version Penbbs 323 on sale today.

Does that mean that Penbbs' 266 and 308, etc. are also cellulose acetate or just the new versions?

Only the 2 new color on the 323 and PenBBS soecifically stating that this is beta batch using fairly fresh priduction celluloid so buying customer should expect instability on the material

Sounds like it's best to practice utmost patience and wait for a few months (maybe even until 11/11 shopping day) until they confirm which materials are best and the price goes down.

A whole year before buying it seems reasonable.

I have to catch up with the other Wing Sung models anyway

Which models are you considering?

• 1 month later...

Which models are you considering?

233, still unsure about it as everyone says it is so very much dry. 601, awaiting someone saying it is finally a mature product. Had a 618 briefly, but gave it away because I wasn't fond of the see through version, and the solid black only comes with gold hardware (though I still hope they will come out with the silver hardware).

And of course this Sheaffer clone!