The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Life With The Venvstas T-Noire

venvstas t-noire 78 carbon t

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 writerstephen

writerstephen

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:50

A few months ago I posted a review here on a preproduction model fountain pen, the T-Noire, I was fortunate enough to obtain from French pen company Venvstas. Heres my review: http://www.fountainp...re/?hl=venvstas

Lucio Rossi, Venvstass designer and founder, has proven to be a very friendly and approachable chap, more than happy to talk about the pen business in general and his own in particular.

But my reason for posting today is that I wanted to give you an update on life with the Venvstas T-Noire as a long-term writing companion. The verdict is in, and its generally positive. The converter I was originally sent with my pen was a bit substandard, and started to leak a few weeks in. Luckily, I had a supply of Pelican Edelstein Tanzanite long cartridges, which fit perfectly, so i switched the converter out for one of those. Guess what, 6 weeks later and nary a leak.

I really really like this pen. Its function-over-form design appeals to me, and it fits my hand perfectly. The nib is smooth and dependable, and its easy to clean and maintain. Its not fussy, its just a good, well-designed, excellent writing instrument. One hopes Lucio keeps making them for a good long time.

Sponsored Content

#2 SoulSamurai

SoulSamurai

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:35

Thanks for the follow-up, it's always useful. I'm surprised you didn't post it in the original review thread though?

#3 sanjinp

sanjinp

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:16

Thanks for the follow-up, good to know...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: venvstas, t-noire, 78, carbon t

Sponsored Content

|