The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Announcement: New Privacy Policy
Please note that as of today, May 25, 2018, a new Privacy & Cookie Policy is in force, compliant with the GDPR. By continuing to use FPN, you accept this new policy.
You may find the new policy by clicking the button or link at the bottom of each page called "Privacy Policy", or alternatively by clicking below:

New Privacy Policy
***** The FPN Admin Team *****

Photo

Waterman Expert Cap

waterman repair cap

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lensman

Lensman

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 January 2018 - 17:04

Hi. I am looking to replace a damaged cap on my Waterman Expert. I have looked in all of the likely places without success. Can anyone help please? Many thanks.

Edited by Lensman, 15 January 2018 - 16:46.

Sponsored Content

#2 orpheus

orpheus

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:08

I was just about to make a similar post. Mine is a black Expert I (not the Expert II, which I think is the only one currently available in stores).

And those of us who think about the empty spaces tend to paint pictures, write books, or compose music. There are many talented people who never will become painters, writers, or composers; the talent is in them but not the empty spaces where art happens.

-Russell Hoban, "Amaryllis Night and Day"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: waterman, repair, cap

Sponsored Content

|