Kanwrte Nib Buy

FountainPenGeek

Hey there,

I had bought the Kanwrite Standard(same as Noodlers Creeper) from ebay ,

I am really satisfied with a flex nib,

Hence I want to buy a set of nibs from kanwrite ,

But they do not sell online ('they' as in the manufacturer of kanwrite namly kanpur writters ),

Hence I am wanting to contact them and buy some nibs and a pen probably,

Therefore could anyone help me,

Also what is the price of:

1)#5 flex

2)#6 flex

3)#6 fine

4)#6 medium

5)#6 broad

6)#6 1.1 Italic

I am from India Maharastra

Regards

FountainPenGeek[FPG].

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FountainPenGeek

• Yohaanrods

• Cyclohexene

• sniyogy

I have bought nibs from them several times contacting Mr Awasthi through their fb page as well as by email (kanpurwriters@gmail.com). They will send their latest catalogue and prices once you initiate contact.

Edit: Attaching the catalogue I have in my email.

Kanpur writers Price List wef.pdf

Edited by sniyogy

• 8 months later...

No35 in EF and Fine.

Nib No5.5 in Fine.

I have been watching & waiting for a Group Buy of Kanwrite or Ambitious nibs.

• 1 year later...

I have bought nibs from them several times contacting Mr Awasthi through their fb page as well as by email (kanpurwriters@gmail.com). They will send their latest catalogue and prices once you initiate contact.

Edit: Attaching the catalogue I have in my email.

I can attest to this -- I recently established contact via gmail and WhatsApp (their cellphones are on the website), and they were quick to send me catalog and price list. The next step is to create a spreadsheet with the pens and nibs that you require, and send it via email. They typically print it out, write the prices, and send a picture back to you. Payment has to be handled via transfer to their bank account. (If you are in India, that's easy, else for international members' either have someone in India transfer the amount and PayPal it to that person, or work something out). They ship international, and it is a quick and painless process.

Edited by choombak

International buyers can make payment via PayPal; their PayPal ID is identical to their email address: "kanpurwriters@gmail.com". Also you place order by emailing them directly, and they will write the cost breakdown on paper and snap a photo for your reference.

I have been having delays in getting back to me by email. Is this common?

Originally, I tried to initiate the conversation by directly sending an email to their account, but couldn't get any reply. Then I tried using the "Enquiry" portal on the Kanwrite website to inquire about the purchasing process, and they got back to me by email relatively quickly. Maybe that's the way to go.

Edited by Cyclohexene