The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Pif Giveaway: Waterman Hemisphere Plus More...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 eighty_eighth

eighty_eighth

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:48

Trying to be more minimalist! I am giving away 4 pens total in one shipment to one person. I will give it to whomever messages me first. I would like to be reimbursed for shipping however (from Utah!). We can use Venmo or the Cash app.

Here are the pens below:

IMG_20180111_231818261.jpg

From the top, the first one is some cheap Cross pen I got from Staples. I've included a black ink cartridge with it.

Second, is a Sheaffer caligraphy pen with a 0.8mm Italic nib. I don't have a cartridge or converter for it though.

Third is my beloved Waterman Hemisphere with a medium nib. It is the first fountain pen I ever bought. But I honestly don't use it anymore. Thus, I forced myself to let go. Has a converter included but its a bit scratched up in the inside, but it does not affect performance at all. Was just aggressive in cleaning the converter during my newbie fountain pen days.

Fourth, some Padrino pen with a medium nib I got from Paradise pens, which no longer exists. It has a cool semi hooded nib, clear feed, and a nice converter. But I just don't use it.

And more pictures!

IMG_20180111_232002839_HDR.jpg

Do what you want with them. Though I hope the Waterman finds a new home. It has served me well for over 5 years and is still a fun writer.

Sponsored Content

#2 hariharan

hariharan

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:24

Wow... That's wonderful. Please count me

#3 jcp1st

jcp1st

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:46

In the event hariharan should change his mind, I'd gladly step up to the plate and take them!

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. - Mark Twain

#4 AMWfountain

AMWfountain

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:58

And in any case, if they would like to share the wealth I would gladly take one :) 

#5 eighty_eighth

eighty_eighth

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 January 2018 - 17:38

Hariharan will be getting the pens because he was first to message me. Thank you for everyone else's interest and participation. Hopefully I can do more PIFs in the future.

#6 TwizzlerNibs

TwizzlerNibs

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 January 2018 - 21:58

Generous of you! People on this board continue to be helpful, it's refreshing.

Josh

Sponsored Content

|