The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Announcement: New Privacy Policy
Please note that as of today, May 25, 2018, a new Privacy & Cookie Policy is in force, compliant with the GDPR. By continuing to use FPN, you accept this new policy.
You may find the new policy by clicking the button or link at the bottom of each page called "Privacy Policy", or alternatively by clicking below:

New Privacy Policy
***** The FPN Admin Team *****

Photo

2 Jinhao 159S Giveaway In Nyc

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Maurizio

Maurizio

scribex Catholicus

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 January 2018 - 18:51

Its an embarrassment of riches. I have 2 too many of these pens sitting unused so I want to give 2 away to any fountain pen enthusiast in NYC. On one of the pens I have replaced the stock Chinese nib with a Knox nib.

Not cost effective to ship these anywhere so I will meet you in NYC to hand them over in person.

Only criteria: show me a current and valid student ID.

I work in the financial district and we can meet at one of the many Starbucks n the area.

First come first serve.

Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare currant - Horace (We change our skies not our souls when we travel across the sea).

All men's miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone - Pascal

Favorite shop:
https://www.fountainpenhospital.com

Sponsored Content

#2 gmm213

gmm213

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:57

Idk if you still have these but Id be interested if youd be willing to ship depending on the cost of shipping, which Id pay of course. Im always trying to be budget minded even by a couple of dollars. I am a student too. 

pic-postcard-exc.jpg

#3 mitto

mitto

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,314 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 January 2018 - 16:06

Neither a Student nor in NYC. So not an entry. But would say thank you for the kind gesture.
Khan

#4 C-InPenmanship

C-InPenmanship

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 February 2018 - 21:50

Hello,

I'm in NYC & on Disability if you would be willing to alter your criteria a bit.  Please let me know.  Thank you for your offer.

All My Best,

Hillary

#5 tvradio

tvradio

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 February 2018 - 16:14

Surprisingly nice pen. I've had one I've used daily for a month. Got it on a lark thinking it would probably be too heavy with too wide a section, but I'm constantly surprised by how much I like it (unposted), and how much longer I can write with a really thick section compared to other pens I've used.

“We could be heroes/Just for one day” ― David Bowie

#6 Maurizio

Maurizio

scribex Catholicus

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 February 2018 - 19:23

Sorry folks these pens have been claimed.

Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare currant - Horace (We change our skies not our souls when we travel across the sea).

All men's miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone - Pascal

Favorite shop:
https://www.fountainpenhospital.com

Sponsored Content

|