Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase? 2018
Posted 10 January 2019 - 19:59
Posted 10 January 2019 - 21:02
Well it looks I picked up a rather interesting find. Looks to be a very early resin 149 14C grooved face and shank with a Made in Germany stamped cap. Anyone see one of these in the wild before? Ill include pictures as soon as I receive it!
Please put this in the 2019 purchase thread.
Any yes, i have one. Likely very early 1960 or so, just after resin production started.
If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!
Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:21
Moderators. Can you close this thread and pin the 2019 purchases thread? thank you!
OK, I'll lock this one.
Actually, I have been ill since before Christmas and did not feel up to par to start rejuvenating, although that will happen later.
I will leave yours as is.
New topic is here:
Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.