What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase? 2018

RMN

MB Heritage 1912 in B nib. Pretty smooth and with a little line variation (stubish would say). Here some pictures of this beauty:

nj8ELb0.jpg

1E1l5Jb.jpg

Cvscsnh.jpg

tEOjGGX.jpg

Bye!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Kellie

• Ghost Plane

• zaddick

• Michael R.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can you not like the service from La Couronne du Comte? They gift wrap freakin' ink!

fpn_1515625713__20180110_150422_resized.

Yes, more ink has arrived. Hooray!

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

How can you not like the service from La Couronne du Comte? They gift wrap freakin' ink!

fpn_1515625713__20180110_150422_resized.

Yes, more ink has arrived. Hooray!

Let me help you with your problem. I’ll take some of that off your hands. *tries, and fails, to look innocent*

Purchased in 2017, arrived in 2018 :)

Was NOS and have been on the hunt for this particular pen for awhile.

MB_75th_1.jpg

mb_75th_2.jpg

mb_75th_3.jpg

A nice find Nathanb. I had the resin LE but sold it in search of another adventure. Enjoy your new treasure with the shiny bits. :)

Let me help you with your problem. Ill take some of that off your hands. *tries, and fails, to look innocent*

Sure, just shoot me your address and I'll get that wrapping paper and ribbon on its way to you. ;)

I actually cleaned out some drawers in the office today and could not believe how much MB ink I have been socking away. I may have an issue. Time to start spilling more with each refill.

Sure, just shoot me your address and I'll get that wrapping paper and ribbon on its way to you. ;)

I actually cleaned out some drawers in the office today and could not believe how much MB ink I have been socking away. I may have an issue. Time to start spilling more with each refill.

Bwuu ha ha ha!

A nice find Nathanb. I had the resin LE but sold it in search of another adventure. Enjoy your new treasure with the shiny bits. :)

Thanks Zaddick, the nib and MOP are definitely something special :)

Picked this up last night, have started a new thread hopeful to learn more about it :)

MB_147_demo_1.jpg

Wow! What a wonderful find. :notworthy1: :puddle: :drool:

Congrats!

~ Nathanb:

That's a beautiful 75th Anniversary 146 Rose Gold Doué with a Fine Nib.

After seeking it for a long time, it must have been especially meaningful to find it.

Thank you for including a handwriting sample showing how well it writes.

What is “#162/1924”? Does that indicate that there were 1924 of these pens made and yours is #162?

I'm unfamiliar with this model, so I'm uncertain.

Tom K.

~ josepllcs:

Thank you for sharing the photos and handwriting sample from your Heritage 1912 with a B nib.

Is that a bottle of Iroshizuku Yama-Budo?

The color is refreshing in such a Bold nib.

The stubbish character of the nib results in a vivid line.

May this pen bring you much writing pleasure in 2018 and beyond.

Tom K.

~ Nathanb:

That's a beautiful 75th Anniversary 146 Rose Gold Doué with a Fine Nib.

After seeking it for a long time, it must have been especially meaningful to find it.

Thank you for including a handwriting sample showing how well it writes.

What is #162/1924? Does that indicate that there were 1924 of these pens made and yours is #162?

I'm unfamiliar with this model, so I'm uncertain.

Tom K.

You are correct. The pens came out in 1999 to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the start of the Meisterstuck line in 1924. And the 90th was in 2014, which you have some of those pens. In 2014 they did not issue 146 or 149 LE pens, just the 1 year SE production of the red gold and special nibs. Edited by zaddick

Like buses, two recent purchases arrived today. Both used, but in an almost unused condition.

The Ms nib is finer than the 1912 (which is definitely a M) but the previous owner says he sent it back for a wider nib as the original was too fine. It is however, finer than my new F Exupery.

Anyway, two pens for the price of one and neither of them lemons so Im happy.

post-73579-0-80926200-1515768772_thumb.jpeg

~ dubhe:

Who wouldn't be delighted with the arrival of two such great pens?

They look very nice indeed.

Double Happiness!

Thank you for sharing this good news with us!

Tom K.

~ dubhe:

Who wouldn't be delighted with the arrival of two such great pens?

They look very nice indeed.

Double Happiness!

Thank you for sharing this good news with us!

Tom K.

Thanks guys, the M was an impulse purchase at an incredible price. The 1912 I viewed recently new and decided I had to have one. Really need to start selling soon to balance my books!