The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Review Of Platinum 3776 Century Fine Nib

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DavionWest

DavionWest

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 January 2018 - 19:34

Hi, I'm finally back in the community guys, I took a break because I started college. And we all know how time consuming college can be. But I am back now for good and I started my youtube channel back up. Check out the Video down below comment like it and subscribe. But more importantly give me all the feedback no matter if its good or bad, because the videos can only get better and better. Lastly I have a few more pens and inks on the way that I will be reviewing.

https://www.youtube....h?v=pRIdPy6x_zM

Sponsored Content

#2 langere

langere

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 January 2018 - 20:28

Welcome back!  You're contributing mightily with your YouTube review.  Are you now done with college?

Erick

Currently in Rotation:

Diplomat Excellence A "F" nib running Noodler's Cayenne

Visconti Rembrandt "F" nib running Montblanc Racing Green

Pelikan M120 "F" nib running PR Lake Placid Blue

#3 DavionWest

DavionWest

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 January 2018 - 20:33

Thank you :)! I have one more year in college and then ill be commissioned into the Army as an officer.

#4 Feanaaro

Feanaaro

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 January 2018 - 22:25

Review works well, you have an engaging voice which is the most important thing (some reviews draaag so badly). You may want to work on your auto-focus (maybe use the sheet of paper like SBRE Brown) and I would not move around, stand up and sit down, so much during the review. If you could keep a fixed position it would be less distracting.

#5 bugsydog55

bugsydog55

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 January 2018 - 23:02

Always good to see someone your age interested in this little niche we call home.  You have a great voice for this and I think you will do well as you proceed.  As previously stated, minimize the moving around.  You do not necessarily have to be a narrator but the pen is the main actor here, what you do with it will make you the star.  So more power to you.  And I really want one of those pens-my wishlist is much more humble then some folks.

#6 DavionWest

DavionWest

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 January 2018 - 00:01

Review works well, you have an engaging voice which is the most important thing (some reviews draaag so badly). You may want to work on your auto-focus (maybe use the sheet of paper like SBRE Brown) and I would not move around, stand up and sit down, so much during the review. If you could keep a fixed position it would be less distracting.

Thank you for the kind words and advice, I will make the changes in my next video. :)

#7 DavionWest

DavionWest

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 January 2018 - 00:01

Always good to see someone your age interested in this little niche we call home.  You have a great voice for this and I think you will do well as you proceed.  As previously stated, minimize the moving around.  You do not necessarily have to be a narrator but the pen is the main actor here, what you do with it will make you the star.  So more power to you.  And I really want one of those pens-my wishlist is much more humble then some folks.

Thank you very much for the kind words, I listen to your advice for the next video and will keep y'all updated on this journey.

Sponsored Content

|