What Pens Are You Using Today 2019

RMN

Pelikan: 100N PIF

Lotus; Vamza with custom Au nib and Snake clip C/C

Penol: de Luxe C.O. BF

Pilot Blue-Black and Seitz-Kreuznack Navy Blau

fpn_1566095652__1016817.jpg

Fred

Ducati 350 Desmo......................................................................

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• inkstainedruth

• Helen350

• northstar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jinhao x750 Shimmering Sands M nib, filled with sample of Iroshizuku Yama Budo

TWSBI Eco Sunset Orange F nib filled with Lamy Neon Coral

Monteverde Mountains of the World Kilimanjaro B nib filled with a sample of J Herbin Cacao du Bresil

Posted Image

I shouldn't have done it (since my nine other currently inked pens still have over half loads that I'm not going to flush away; though two may be ready to clean by end of week)...

Inked all five Benu pens that I've bought in the last two weeks..

Four Briolettes

Milky Way B Levenger Regal

Luminous Sapphire M Taccia Tsuchi

Blue Frost F Fahrney's (Private Reserve) Spearmint [too much frost, not enough blue :unsure: ]

Silver Ore XF Levenger Claret

One Minima (cartridge-only)

City Lights XF generic blue-black

Sailor x Wancher Professional Gear Turquoise Blue 21k nib. I like to sketch with this one but it's a bit inconvenient to carry while traveling around. I'm afraid that I might drop it.

Ink: Iroshizuku Tsukushi

So far, it's been the Poseiden Pearl Noodler's Konrad (flex nib) with diluted Noodler's Kung Te Cheng, and the grey Parker 45 (supposedly a B nib, and with a cap harvested from another 45 where the section crumbled on me) with Visconti Turquoise.

But tonight is the Steel City Nibs meeting, so who knows what other pens I may decide to ink up, or what other pens people bring for people to play with.... :D

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Letter writing so TWSBI Eco, vintage Esterbrook LJ, Jinhao x750, Lamy Al-Star, and a Jinhao 993 I think (shark pen).

And then I used more: Faber-Castell Grip 2010, Nemosine Neutrino and Visconti Homo Sapiens.

Edited by Misfit
Posted Image

Not tonight but Friday, flushed the KWZ Honey from my Levenger M250 Tortoise and refilled it with Kana-cho because the clip on my beautiful mermaid JIF that I'd had the Kana in forever broke Thursday night. :crybaby: Flow is good but nib still scratchy.

Edited by chromantic

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

So far today it's been the red marble Parkette retrofitted with the lovely 14C music nib harvested from a junker third tier pen a couple of years ago; hadn't used the pen for a while and so, after flushing some other pens out, it got put back into rotation and filled with some vintage Quink Permanent Royal Blue, which looks nice coming out of that somewhat flexy and wet nib. :D

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Journaling today with my Sterling Sheaffer Imperial

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Namiki: Sterling Silver Dragon C/C

Aurora: Optima {older} Emerald Green PIF

Visconti: Moonlight Voyager RG Vermeil PIF

Delta: Lugdunum LE C/C

A Pair of Bexley pens....

5th Anniversary Carved Obsidian BCHR C/C

America The Beautiful Black RG Trim C/C

fpn_1319408669__bbadnvnam.jpg

Fred

I love you..love you like sugar cane I love you like sugar cane

Strip it down..sure is sweet You keep on chewin' till your dead on your feet

I get high on your sugar cane It's the only thing that keeps me sane

It's so nice to have you near Someone so close and so dear....

............................................ .................................. .............................

On your sweet, on your sweet, on your sweet sweet sugar cane

Sweet Sweet Sweet

Along side my regular EDC, A Sailor Pro Gear. I know blue ink in a red pen is bound to make someone's left eye twitch, but I sold pretty much my entire ink collection. I only kept 4 bottles of my favourite blue inks.

post-130536-0-06088600-1567083388_thumb.jpg