Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I usually have only one or two pens inked at a time, but today I have five:

• A Waterman Gentleman F with Montblanc Lavender Purple
  • A Waterman Gentleman F with Diamine Grape
  • A Platinum Balance M with Rohrer & Klingner Sepia
  • A Jinhao x750 with Rohrer & Klingner Scabiosa
  • A Sailor Fude de Mannen with Birmingham Waterfront Dusk

Nemosine Neutrino Sub Zero (dark blue) M nib filled with sample of Nemosine Moon Crater Black

Visconti Millennium Arc Moonlight in Sky Blue 1.3mm stub nib filled with Moon Crater Black as above

Lamy Vista 1.5mm italic filled with Diamine Moon Dust

Esterbrook LJ in black (Bell System Property imprint) with 2314-M nib filled with De Atramentis Sherlock Holmes (Night Blue)

Esterbrook J Gray transitional 2442 falcon nib filled with De Atramentis Robert Koch (Adular Blue)

TWSBI Eco Sunset Orange F nib filled with Lamy Neon Coral

Catching up on writing letters day

Edited by Misfit
Posted Image

Parker Duofold Big Red with Noodler's Black, diluted with a bit of distilled water.

Sheaffer Japan slate grey pen with a fine nib, inked with Iroshizuku Shin-kai.

Lamy 2000 fine with Noodler's Black Swan in Australian Roses.

I am writing in a Poluma notebook, which is not too bad for use with fountain pens.

I am also using an automatic pen for calligraphy, with Sumi ink.

So Im taking physiology during the summer and its 4 days a week so i have 4 pens so Ill get to use a different pent each day! This week Ill be creating chicken scratch notes with my Lamy Safari that has Colorverse 75t Rocket engine. 3 Twsbi Ecos with Colorverse Depth, KSLV-II, and Pelikan Edelstine Olivine.

What are you in school for? I ask because I am also a student, the only one in my class of 180 that uses fountain pens lol

Working on my handwriting using my Parker 75 Grosse Cotes inked with vintage Sheaffer Skrip black

Parker-75-Grosse-Cotes.jpg

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Keeping other pens company......the following.

Two Pelikan 100N PIF

One Parker Vacumatic in Silver Pearl Celluloid DJ Speedline '37

A modern Conklin Night Hawk 000/100 Copper C/C

Pens are filled with the blues......................................

fpn_1563396575__babamajdcpa.jpg

Fred

teach your children well their father's hell did slowly go by.......CSNY............................................................................

Edited by Freddy

Lamy LX in rose gold, fitted with a 1.1mm italic nib, filled with J Herbin Rouille de Ancre,

a vintage Esterbrook LJ Bell System Property pen in black with a 2314-M nib, filled with De Atramentis Sherlock Holmes (night blue)

And a non-fountain pen, a Pilot High Tech C Coleto Snoopy multipen using special Snoopy ink refills.

Posted Image

For general note-taking I've been using my Waterman Carène Essential EF, with Noodler's Walnut ink (though I find this ink way too wet) until I dropped it and destroyed the nib.

For the online course I'm doing, I write all notes in my tiny chicken-scratch handwriting with my Platinum 3776 Century Bourgogne EF with matching color ink, Kyo No Oto Adzukiiro. Lovely!

But the photo shows what's on the nightstand beside my bed, for all those late night epiphanies and to-do notes dictated to me by my wife: my beloved set of Pilot Petit 1's. I really like these pens. Very slightly scratchy, but certainly smoother than, for example, any Lamy Safari I've ever had the displeasure to touch. I never have to stress if I knock one of these on the floor when half-awake. The ones in the glass I got as a set for around $2 each. The purple one I found in a drawer, where it had sat for ten years. Cleaned it out and refilled it with Monteverde Purple Reign. Superb! They don't make the purple ones anymore, so I guess mine is a genuine vintage collector's item!

Petit-pens-s.jpg

Today I'm using Bobby's bamboo stick FP. Not just "made" of bamboo wood... It's a REAL bamboo cane, you see it capped on a table and you don't really know what it is.post-133267-0-77089300-1563699488_thumb.jpg

Edited by DitasVeg

1. Lamy LX Gold (F) with Robert Oster African Gold

2. Retro 1951 Rollerball with Pilot Iroshizuku Shin-kai

3. Noodler's Ahab "frankenpen" with Zebra G nib and Diamine Coral ink

Also: oblique penholder with Nikko G nib and an Automatic Pen.

Inked the recently received Ranga Model 5 Orange w/ Diamine Citrus Ice; Ranga Model 4 Aqua w/ Colorverse Map of Mars.

Time to do a few dozen more Sudoku's to empty some of the other pens (Nine is just too many to have inked at once).

Visconti: Ragtime in Blond celluloid second generation PIF

Montblanc: Diplomat {149..} PIF

Aurora: Primavera { LE based on the Optima c 1999?} PIF

Wahl-Eversharp: late 1920's Coral & Jade celluloid LF

Filled with the Blues.........................................

fpn_1311962781__w-e_aurora_visconti_mb.j

Fred

He who is always his own counselor will often have

a fool for his client..Portfolio, Philadelphia 1809

Esterbrook LJ, Esterbrook J, TWSBI Eco, Pelikan brown tortoise, Kaweco Sport Skyline, Lamy Vista, Italix Parsons Essential.

Posted Image