Hi, fellow pen lovers. I'm Magnus, a Swedish university professor who have been using fountain pens for many years. Nevertheless, it's only in the last couple of years I have become something of an addict. I have about a hundred fountain pens in my collection. The lion's share, I have bought at flea markets or antique shops for a couple of Euros (or less) each. In Sweden, it's quite easy to find older German, Danish and English models from the 1930s onwards. But I have acquired some better pens, too, and I use a few of them on an almost daily basis: a Pelikan, a Montblanc and a Parker Duofold. The Fountain Pen Network is really a treasure trove when you try to learn more about these interesting little things. Best wishes, Magnus
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Greetings From Sweden
Posted 30 December 2017 - 14:24
Hei Magnus velkommen til FPN, pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
Posted 30 December 2017 - 18:50
Welcome to our little corner of the universe from a pen user in San Diego.
Posted 31 December 2017 - 00:15
Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:04
Oh, I would love to do that in Europe some time - go to flea markets and acquire pens!
Currently in Rotation:
Aurora 88 "F" nib running Aurora Black
Pelikan M405 Stresemann running Pelikan Königsblau
Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:52
Plan purposefully, prepare prayerfully, proceed positively, pursue persistently.
Posted 02 January 2018 - 16:25
You are also welcome to join fellow Nordic fountain pen addicts at Reservoarpennor on Facebook.
Posted 03 January 2018 - 15:35
Welcome, Magnus !
You have access to the 1930's German-made, student pens. I have two, much-cherished, all plastic,
un-named, German piston fillers, from that period. Amazing product !
Enjoy your time here.
Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !
Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:08
Hello Magnus and welcome to FPN, from Cape Town, South Africa.
To sit at one's table on a sunny morning, with four clear hours of uninterruptible security, plenty of nice white paper, and a [fountain] pen - that is true happiness!
- Winston Churchill