Edited by ThatOneGuy114, 30 December 2017 - 04:02.
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Commissioned Sailor Pro Gear Maki-E
Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:01
Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:16
Wow, that truly is a beautiful pen - thanks for the review!
Posted 05 January 2018 - 14:25
Oh my - what an absolutely fabulous looking pen. I am usually not big on all gold pens but this is truly beautiful.
Stranger no more
Posted 05 January 2018 - 18:15
Really fantastic piece. I couldn't tell from the photographs, though, is there anything on the cap band at all?
Posted 05 January 2018 - 18:52
I don't know how anyone could call this pen garish. It's stunning.
I never want a pen like this because of the urushiol oil in the lacquer. But I can appreciate them for the works of art they are.
Thanks for posting.
Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth
Posted 05 January 2018 - 22:43
I can definitely respect it, but I definitely don't like it. Maki-E is so subjective though, I'm sure if I had one commissioned you wouldn't like it either, so I'm glad you enjoy it and thanks for sharing a work of art!