FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:04
Ive learned to write with a rather regular Pelikan pen in 1978. Because of that Ive always loved fountain pens, specially Montblanc models.
Last week Ive found a second-hand 144 M nib in an online shop. Ive bought it and got quite happy with it. However, I felt I needed something else... So I went to a retail store here and got a real treat. Ive bought a brand new Montblanc 149 90th Anniversary Edition with a F nib. Im extremely happy with it, as you might guess!
Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:55
A beauty! Enjoy this forum - I do.
Currently in Rotation:
Pelikan 205 "F" nib running Fahrney's DC Supershow Blue
Cross Townsend "F" nib running Noodler's Heart of Darkness
Waterman Carene "F" nib running Omas Sepia
Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:58
Welcome! How do you find the size of the 149?
looking to buy a nakaya mini decapod.
Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:22
Plan purposefully, prepare prayerfully, proceed positively, pursue persistently.
Posted 30 December 2017 - 17:26
The Montblanc 149 is very large, and very different from most other pens. How do you like it ?
Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !
Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:20
Welcome and congratulations on your new purchase. Happy New Year!
Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:14
Hello and welcome to FPN, from Cape Town, South Africa.
To sit at one's table on a sunny morning, with four clear hours of uninterruptible security, plenty of nice white paper, and a [fountain] pen - that is true happiness!
- Winston Churchill
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: montblanc, 149, meisterstuck
Brand Focus →
FPN Community →
Brand Focus →
Writing Instruments →
Repair Q&A →
Brand Focus →