Hello. My name is Marcus and I live in Kenosha. Been into FP for about 3 years now. Originally as a way to try to get better penmanship as I have chicken scratch and it was only getting worse. Still have scrawl but Now I have pens I like to write with now. So far they are just 4 Lamy Safaris and one Metropolitan. Been a journalor for about 20 years though, nice to have different colors for journaling. Been using Diamine Red Dragon, Noodlers Bay State Blue, Noodlers Heart of Darkness and Lamy Blue and Black Cartridges. Having trouble with Baystate Blue and Diamine Red Dragon in Lamys but read this might be predictable for these ink and pen combos.
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Greetings From Kenosha, Wi
Posted 28 December 2017 - 21:11
One of the best fountain pen stores in the U.S. is a few hours from Kenosha, Anderson Pens in Appleton, WI. Well worth the trip. http://www.andersonpens.com
Keep 'er movin'!
Edited by Tasmith, 28 December 2017 - 21:12.
Posted 28 December 2017 - 22:25
Welcome to our little corner of the universe from a pen user in San Diego.
Posted 29 December 2017 - 00:52
I second the Anderson Pens comment. Great place.
Watch for the notices for the monthly Chicago pen meetings, if you're interested in that sort of thing. Probably 30 or 35 minutes from Kenosha. You're also relatively close to the yearly Chicago Pen Show.
One test is worth a thousand expert opinions.
Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:21
Hi! And welcome from Missouri! Glad you are with us!
Plan purposefully, prepare prayerfully, proceed positively, pursue persistently.
Posted 30 December 2017 - 17:24
Welcome, Marcus !
Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !
Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:18
Hello and welcome to FPN, from Cape Town, South Africa.
To sit at one's table on a sunny morning, with four clear hours of uninterruptible security, plenty of nice white paper, and a [fountain] pen - that is true happiness!
- Winston Churchill