Top Posters In This Topic

• Tas

• Houston

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

• A Smug Dill

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Conway Stewart 770M

Wow! What a feed! I love those HBR. Sadly, haven't the guts to buy one.

Tombow Zoom 101

Carbon fiber baby! Have you tried to step on it yet? I love the clip, kinda Lamy Imporium -- ish? The only other Cabron pen that I know is from Venvstat, a French pen.

Parker Duofold.

You speak my language with you awfully ... beautiful italic!

Set Duofold

Fatal beauty, the set is. I just wouldn't know what to do with the biro and the carbon stick. The one that holds ink, I would use daily if I have one.

Windsor

Syringe, piston, etc... all good. I just which they make one with a micro-electric pump. Beautiful pen BTW!

Ranga Model 3

Wow! Your printing is just so precise!

Wing Sung 3008

Nice pen, just don't drop them. I did and I didn't bother to pick it up. Just kidding.... Nice line up!

Lotus Shikhar

It's Karma Sutra again. Different position, same results! Love it! Any good deals on these and can it they take custom order?

MB?

I have no idea these are available...time to visit flea bay again :(

28413381519_a05e64dfca_c.jpg

My all time favorite!

What paper is this? I'd like to know so I can avoid this brand like the plague. The color of the lines are way too bright and evident for me.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

Loving my just inked Kaweco Brass Sport

post-78528-0-11282600-1518384955_thumb.png

post-78528-0-84437000-1518384978_thumb.png

post-78528-0-31365200-1518385018_thumb.png

Quality is the essence...life is too short for anything second rate !

Woo hoo, my new Pilot Vanishing Point arrived today, a good week earlier than expected (now THAT's unusual).

Washed.

Inked.

Scrawled.

Lovin' it.

I was scared the Fine nib might be too fine because I've got a Medium Prera at work and it's spidery, but looking at the way this writes, I'm very happy. Just what I wanted.

post-141380-0-86975400-1518431113.jpg

Crazy big line from my "medium" Shaeffer nib.

Much smaller line from the first "broad" nib I've ever purchased. <sigh>

~ MG66:

I've written with a Sheaffer No-Nonsense brown M nib since high school (≈ 1970).

The lines are moderate...perhaps very slightly broad if the paper feathers a lot.

What you've shown is unlike my experience.

I'm sorry that it isn't what you anticipated.

Tom K.

My all time favorite!

_InkyFingers:

It's easy to see why your Schiller is your all time favorite.

Thank you so much for the superb image with handwriting sample.

What a beautiful pen to use for writing with such quality.

Tom K.

Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate it!

I do, and I'm treating myself with an all Montblanc rotation to start the year of the Dog

fpn_1518788704__ebg.jpg

I've been using my Pilot pens almost exclusively lately. They just provide a really great writing experience. I have 2 823s and a 743, so I think I've found my perfect workhorse pens.

post-84255-0-39266800-1519187343_thumb.jpg