Top Posters In This Topic

• Tas

• Houston

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

• A Smug Dill

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First, thank you :D

You don't need an expensive oblique holder to write well. As long as it fits your hand it would work perfectly. Many of them, you could adjust the flange (the part that holds the nibs) so it could adjust to your writing style.

My previous nib holder was too thick for me so I decided to get this one because it is thinner and also very pretty :)

This one was tuned to hold the Leonardt EF Principal, but I could accept other nibs, such as the Hunt 101 and anything similar in style.

Thank you and I am having some less expensive holders. Thank you and I am impressed by your hand. It is lovely

40720090624_a6dbaa6096_z.jpg

Inkyfingers I am a fan of you and this pen is very original :lol:

Elegant scripts here, Dill, Houston, Cjayant.

Dill appreciate feedback from a " guru " I love your Penmanship and I am very impressed by your work and I know all that is after a lot of hard work. I mean more time and practice. Thank you and I am on the right track now and need more patience full practicing. THANKS ...

Special Salute to Tas

CofM1.jpg

CofM2a.jpg

Pen: Parker Sonnet Athens

Ink: Parker Penman Mocha

Paper: TR 52g White

Thank you Houton

The ink is Part of the very famous and sought after Penman Series that was produced by Parker and is long discontinued, the series included:

Parker Penman Ebony (Black)
Parker Penman Emerald (Green)
Parker Penman Mocha (Brown)
Parker Penman Ruby (Red)

Parker Penman Sapphire (Blue)

Parker-Penman-Series.jpg

Shf300-PPR.jpg

Hello everyone,

Parker Premier Athens for today.

WD19-1.jpg

Hello everyone,

DS1d.jpg

Pen: Sheaffer 300

Ink: Vintage Sheaffer Skrip Black

Paper: TR White

All above sketch deserves a big Bravo and that Parker Inks makes me :o

This is a wonderful thread and all of your beautiful pen stories well showing here. :D Thank you all.

Trying to improve handwriting. My p's are a mess

...with help from Pilot Metropolitan with Noodler's Blue Nose Bear

post-148934-0-75624200-1554064837_thumb.jpg

Edited by Knitnlorie

Special Salute to Tas

CofM1.jpg

CofM2a.jpg

Pen: Parker Sonnet Athens

Ink: Parker Penman Mocha

Paper: TR 52g White

:unsure: Shame on me, I missed this! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I can see you enjoy making these. Keep them coming. :wub:

Beautiful specimens on this thread, thank you everybody.

This week I have been using my ASA Naukas.

fpn_1553850434__dsc00816.jpg

Beautiful pens and rollstops. Where did you find them? They look more substantial than the ones I’ve been able to find
To hold a pen is to be at war. - Voltaire

qpBMvTXl.jpg

Comparing Lamy T53 Peridot in a short review with the colour of a Pelikan binding. They do look close.

(Write examples: 1 2 I'm not done yet with my tests, still trying to find out what is wrong with it and getting to stop having so many break-ups in the flow.)

Edited by bebna

2018 has been exclusively stipula

38785785535_d785045532_z.jpg

39683396821_23f80ff900_z.jpg

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy cannoli, Pankaj!

:) :)

I'm fascinated by the nib . You ? :lol:

Edited by pankaj

fpn_1552242014__romillo_sill_thanks_andy

Houston : Your hand writing is elegantly clear and a looker. And the pen is so majestic , companionably silent tho'.

BTW idiosyncratic writing style is often idyllic !

fpn_1557839524__highly_concentrated_diam

According to my spreadsheet, that was Diamine Marine.

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.