What Pens Are You Using Today 2018

RMN

...and SPEAKING of gorgeous Italian pens...

Just add an F at the beginning, and any Art stinks.

Except your own.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• inkstainedruth

• sub_bluesy

• praxim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fpn_1544384340__20181206_121555.jpg

The only reason to send holiday cards!

Cross Townsend Lapis Lazuli -- one of my grail pens and an EDC for me.

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

Pilot Plumix Italic Nib for creating faux calligraphy on Christmas cards. Blue-black Pilot ink. Occasionally, a Papermate Flair pen or a Triplus fine liner, as well as a Pentel Graphgear 500 (0.7 mm lead).

Edited by Retro-user

fpn_1544423360__aacloseyoureyesandtapyou

Pelikan:

140 White Trim PIF Flexible F/M nib

400NN TortiseShell PIF Manifold F nib

Montblanc 344 PIF Flexie OB nib

Pens are filled with the blues.

Fred

Edited by Freddy

20181210-173146.jpg

Cross Year of the Rooster inked with Monteverde Ruby

Montblanc Schiller inked with Herbin Ambre de Birmanie

Visconti Voyager inked with Sailor Oku Yama

and yes, YES! I do match pens and inks. Sometimes often

Doing a lot of drawing today:

Noodler's Konrad flex with Noodler's Black

Namiki Falcon EF with Iroshizuku

Hero 9018 Fude nib w/Noodler's Black

Kuretake no. 40 Brush fountain pen

& Conklin Duragraph Cracked Ice stub W/ Monteverde Fireopal for some color in the writing

Except your own.

Pelikan:

140 White Trim PIF Flexible F/M nib

400NN TortiseShell PIF Manifold F nib

Montblanc 344 PIF Flexie OB nib

Pens are filled with the blues.

Fred

I love the 140 and the 400NN. What does PIF mean?

I love the 140 and the 400NN. What does PIF mean?

As in "someone with great verve and enthusiasm," or as is said, "they're all full of pif and vinegar."

::RIMSHOT::

Edited by SteveID

Except your own.

Cross Solo, B nib, with diluted Monteverde Horizon Blue (for today's morning pages journal entry.

Noodler's Charlie eyedropper, flex nib, with Noodler's Kung Te Cheng (had to pay some bills, and then address the envelopes they were going in).

Waterman Exclusive, F nib, with Iroshizuku Tsuyu-kusa (for random writing). The ink doesn't get a lot of love around here for some reason -- it's not as glamorous as Kon-peki, but it's a pretty medium blue that is well behaved and is less drippy than Asa-gao.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Visconti Opera Silver Dust B nib with Monteverde Gratitude Ink

Visconti Ocean Breeze B nib with Noodler Turquoise.

I have not failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work.

Thomas A. Edison

Sheaffer Imperial Deluxe II Maroon with medium nib, KWZ IG Green Gold

Sheaffer Imperial Deluxe II Blue with Medium nib, Diamine Umber

Esterbrook J Fern Green with 9460 nib, KWZ IG Gold

Sheaffer Craftsman Touchdown, Blue with medium nib, vintage Sheaffer Permanent Blue Black with RC-35 #22

FP Ink Orphanage-Is an ink not working with your pens, not the color you're looking for, is never to see the light of day again?!! If this is you, and the ink is in fine condition otherwise, don't dump it down the sink, or throw it into the trash, send it to me (payment can be negotiated), and I will provide it a nice safe home with love, and a decent meal of paper! Please PM me!<span style='color: #000080'>For Sale:</span> TBA