• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddy

• inkstainedruth

• sub_bluesy

• praxim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some unidentified Wearever lever pen with a stub nib -- KWZI IG Mandarin (which has unfortunately oxidized some, because I didn't realize that the cap wasn't tight).

TWSBI 580-al, B nib -- diluted Diamine Tudor Blue.

Pilot Decimo, F nib -- Iroshizuku Yama-budo.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Kaweco Sport--Birmingham Raspberry Rain

Levenger Galaxy Aurora--Birmingham Fort Pitt Block House Sepia

Sailor Pro Gear Slim--Sailor Shigure

So a double of newcomers today: its the first time I inked my Lamy Aion and that’s the first inked pen that got down my new Currently Inked notebook from Inky Fingers, double happiness. I liked the very wet medium nib, but its not the smoothest pen I got (its the most expensive until now).

post-139386-0-93482300-1519528008_thumb.jpg

Edited by sdbruder

Kaweco sport, fine nib inked with Diamine Blue Velvet. I really like this blue (matches pen color) and it's SO smooth!

Conid Bulkfiller Kingsize CAISO demonstrator with Diamine Golden Brown

There are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

MB Bordeaux 144 medium from 1983. Writes like a fine even though the box indicated medium.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

fpn_1519776841__sombreroau.jpg

Fred

"Never say anything on the phone that you wouldn't want your mother to hear at your trial."

Sydney Biddle Barrows

fpn_1519597607__pilot_custom_74_feb_25_2

Pilot Custom 74, soft-fine medium nib. MB Lavender Purple.

That is a gorgeous pen (and ink). I'm a noob to Pilot Customs. Is it just me or does this look nothing like the Pilot Custom 74s I see on Goulet? A different flavor, same stuff? Yours looks great. The ones there, not nearly as nice.

Carl

Oh, I know this of myself

I assume as much for other people

We’ve listened more to life’s end gong

Than the sound of life’s sweet bells