What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2018

RMN

It must be all of my <good-clean-living> but I was surprised to see that the order I placed this morning at 8:30 (above) has shipped at 11:45! And I asked them to test out the nib on the Diplomat Aero before shipping it. I know that not everyone has this experience with Goulet, but they have been speedy every time for me.

Rindy_Ruth

So, the Diplomat Aero has arrived. Right on time and packed with utmost care. The jury is still out on what I think about it. I think I will post my initial assessment and concerns under the reviews tab. So check me there.

Rindy_Ruth

I collect expensive and time-consuming hobbies. - loved this, and stole it!

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sub_bluesy

• truthpil

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

• inkstainedruth

Waiting on a diplomat magnum from goulet, a vintage pelikan 120 mertz, a moonman 80 mini, and eight wing sung 6359's to give away.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

Found a Pilot Vanishing Point ballpoint on Amazon for $32 which happens to match my VP fountain pen in colour. I’ve got a K400 to go with my M600, and an L2K fountain and ballpoint combo. Seemed like the right price and hopefully in a few days my VP fountain will have a companion.

Waiting for a TWSBI Diamond 580 Rose in a fine, a TWSBI Diamond 580 Turquoise in an extra-fine, and a TWSBI Diamond 580 Blue in a medium.

Goulet works at their customer service, but they aren't always the best. Others can be as good or better. And cheaper. My last set of samples from Goulet was the least amount per vial that I have ever received from anyone. <Shrug>

This is why i stopped ordering ink samples from them. I'm surprised that so many people are willing to pay the same amount for less ink! I guess the only plus side is that you have less ink lying around if you order a lot of samples...

I don't know: Is it a Namiki? Is it a Pilot?? Either way, I'm waiting for a Fermo. I had a chance to use one last weekend and was immediately smitten. I love retractable nibs.

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

I don't know: Is it a Namiki? Is it a Pilot?? Either way, I'm waiting for a Fermo. I had a chance to use one last weekend and was immediately smitten. I love retractable nibs.

Retractable nibs should be a lot more prevalent. I've got pens I enjoy using a whole lot more, but my VP is the king of convenience. How's the twist action on the Fermo? Does it apply force to the nib section evenly? Or is there a spring to it?

Retractable nibs should be a lot more prevalent. I've got pens I enjoy using a whole lot more, but my VP is the king of convenience. How's the twist action on the Fermo? Does it apply force to the nib section evenly? Or is there a spring to it?

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

I only had the opportunity to use a borrowed Fermo very briefly. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks!

Wow! just had the chance to get two lovely Edison pens at a very good price - one of the discontinued Heralds and one of the two Colliers I haven't got!

They're headed to my Dad's house as I'm off travelling... I'll have to pick them up next time I'm round his. Just hope he doesn't decide to keep them as he did with one of my nicer Parker vintage pens!

Too many pens, too little time!

http://fountainpenlove.blogspot.fr/

3 Wingsun (one if a 698 - can't remember the numbers of the other two, one is a hero I think), a Conway Stewart 84, and 2 Swans (one is a 1 S-F - not sure what that means other than it's a self filler, and the other is a blackbird).

'Someone shoot me please.'

~the delectable Louisa Durrell~

Faber-Castell School, in the "Carbon" finish. The carbon bit is a plastic film designed to look similar to carbon fiber, but from the pictures it looks better than the blue and red finish.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

This is why i stopped ordering ink samples from them. I'm surprised that so many people are willing to pay the same amount for less ink!

What is normal for an ink sample, and what does Goulet do? Edited by Corona688

What is normal for an ink sample, and what does Goulet do?

Goulet & Goldspot Pens both sell samples of 2ml

Anderson Pens sells 3ml samples

Vanness & Pen Chalet both sell samples of 4ml