• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sub_bluesy

• truthpil

• RoyalBlueNotebooks

• inkstainedruth

A MB Shakespere to finally make my MB writers edition complete. Looking forward to the release of the Homer...

Noihvo, congratulations on your win! Do tell us what model you get when it arrives!

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

Noihvo, congratulations on your win! Do tell us what model you get when it arrives!

fpn_1526810292__img_3926.jpg

"We are one."

– G'Kar, The Declaration of Principles

A black MB 144 and a Bordeaux MB 144 & BP set.

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

I visited Bittner’s in Carmel this weekend. Ended up putting in for an Armando Simoni Club Arco Verde in gold trim with their Magic flex nib. I tried the nib on a brown Arco ASC pen in stock and it was dead smooth! This is the last of the Omas Arco Verde material. It would have been fantastic to get it in a faceted pen but the rarity of an Omas in Arco Verde these days has driven prices through the roof. This ASC pen should be very special though especially with a #8 flex nib. I’m expecting delivery in June. Can’t wait!

Someday the mountain might get em but the law never will.........

A Wancai mini pen in mint swirl that comes with a 1.1 stub nib. It looks so darn cute.

Posted Image

A black MB 144 and a Bordeaux MB 144 & BP set.

Grr... got my "like new" 144 and it's a disaster! OK -- dried ink, I can deal with that. But in the course of cleaning it, I found that the end of the pen is broken in several places and the tines of the nib are horribly misaligned.

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

I am waiting on a Tabo CO which should turn up in a few weeks. I am mainly curious about it, and happily for curiosity, the price was low. Tabo went out of business during 1948, about a year after Aurora brought out their famous 88. From pictures, the Tabo CO looks like they went to Aurora and asked for some spare 88s with the ends flattened so they could write Tabo on there. ;) I will say something more after it arrives and I can find out how well or whether it operates.

X

a supposedly new old stock Parker 75 Cisele (I hope mine is "more new" than "like new"...)

but I just had to have this one

fpn_1527030489__parker_75_cisele_2.jpg

Penbbs 309 in dark marbled purple, a Penbbs 349 in translucent teal, and a vintage urushi Japanese eyedropper.

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8, NKJV)