The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

2018 Barcelona Penshow

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 josepllcs

josepllcs

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 December 2017 - 17:24

NbIntXs.jpg

Hi,

Before we reach the end of the year, I would like to let you know that work is already underway on the new edition of the Fira de L'Estilogràfica de Barcelona in 2018, which will be held at the “Montblanc Hotel” (Via Laietana street, number 61) in Barcelona on Saturday, March 10th, 2018.

The Barcelona penshow is organized by “Els Amics de L'Estilogràfica” fountain pen fan group and this year is sponsored by the company “Plumas Estilográficas” (www.plumas-estilograficas.es), and by the fountain pen manufacturers Pelikan / Porsche Design, Cross / Sheaffer and Kaweco / Divine Design. The interest of these sponsors in the promotion of this type of events is good news, since it opens a way for the dissemination of this hobby that entertains us.

As usual, the entrance is free and a small gift will be give the first (hundreds of) visitors (last year the gift was an inkwell of Pelikan). As I learn more news I will comment on this thread.

Finally, I say goodbye wishing you a merry X-mas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers!

Edited by josepllcs, 24 December 2017 - 17:27.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

|