2018 Barcelona Penshow

josepllcs

NbIntXs.jpg

Hi,

Before we reach the end of the year, I would like to let you know that work is already underway on the new edition of the Fira de L'Estilogràfica de Barcelona in 2018, which will be held at the “Montblanc Hotel” (Via Laietana street, number 61) in Barcelona on Saturday, March 10th, 2018.

The Barcelona penshow is organized by “Els Amics de L'Estilogràfica” fountain pen fan group and this year is sponsored by the company “Plumas Estilográficas” (www.plumas-estilograficas.es), and by the fountain pen manufacturers Pelikan / Porsche Design, Cross / Sheaffer and Kaweco / Divine Design. The interest of these sponsors in the promotion of this type of events is good news, since it opens a way for the dissemination of this hobby that entertains us.

As usual, the entrance is free and a small gift will be give the first (hundreds of) visitors (last year the gift was an inkwell of Pelikan). As I learn more news I will comment on this thread.

Finally, I say goodbye wishing you a merry X-mas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers!

Edited by josepllcs

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• josepllcs

• BecauseItIs

Hi,

Today, I have received some information about the exhibitors that have confirmed their assistance at the 2018 Barcelona penshow. The organizers have the confirmation of more than twenty exhibitors that surely will come incredible fountain pens. Among the confirmed vendors we have, at national level, Julia Gusano, Alfonso Mur, Alfredo Recuero, Paco Cruz, Joseph (Philartpens), Viena, the Fountain Central and pens-estilograficas.es (one of the sponsors of the penshow). At international level, there will be Francesco de Leo, Francesco Gargiulo, Cliff Harrington, Jim Marshall, Mike Selway, Osman Sümer and Tom Westerich.

Among the exhibitors there will also be tables devoted to papers, in particular, the fantastic proposals brought by Gatz-BCN and Naikare. I am already thinking about the Tomoe River paper that I will buy this year.

The other sponsors of the penshow (Pelikan / Porsche Design, Cross / Sheaffer and Kaweco / Divine Design) are also expected to be present.

Soon I will be commenting on the updates of the list of exhibitors. There is less than a month and a half left until the day arrives!

Good Morning,

Those who intend to attend this year's Barcelona penshow will be gifted with a Rhodia no. 13 (Din-A6 size) notebook until the stocks are exhausted (in principle there will be for everyone, there is no need to worry, we have 500 notebooks). You only have to ask for it at the front desk table of the penshow (reception of the penshow). You will be also requested to give some voluntary information from the attendees (basically to set up statistics) and the possibility of signing up for a draw whose details I will discuss later.

A picture of the notebook (the fountain pen is mine, I am not giving it away J):

O3LqM5C.jpg

Looking forward to meeting you at the Barcelona penshow!

Edited by josepllcs

DRAW DURING 2018 FIRA DE L'ESTILOGRÀFICA DE BARCELONA

To commemorate the celebration of the 2018 Fira de l'Estilogràfica de Barcelona, the group of "Els Amics de l'Estilogràfica" have decided to organize the drawing of a fountain pen among the attendees of the fair.

The selected pen is a wonderful Pelikan M101N Bright Red, fourth edition of the M101N Pelikan collection that recalls Pelikan classics. The pen is presented in a gift box that includes an inkwell of classic design.

Here are the bases of the draw that will take place on March 10, 2018:

1. Attendees may request a number at the reception desk of the fair, free of charge, to participate in the draw.

2. The delivery of numbers will take place between 10:00 and 17:45 on March 10, 2018.

3. The draw will be made publicly at 6:00 pm (approximately) on March 10, 2018 using a random number generation page to select the winning number.

4. It is a prerequisite that the lucky person is in the room at the time of the draw. In this sense, the public will be asked if the person of the winning number is in the room. If this is not the case, a new random number will be extracted again until a number of one of the attendees present in the room is obtained.

5. The prize will be delivered to you by hand and you will be asked to take pictures of the delivery.

I hope the bases are clear enough, especially the point where it is mentioned that the winner should be present in the room when the draw is performed.

And now a photograph of the fountain pen, although surely you find many more online.

Bye!

m101n-bright-red-detail-02.jpg

Really looking forward to this year's BCN show. Last year's show was my first pen show and I loved it! Looking forward to returning :)

Hi,

This is the final list of exhibitors. I hope that those attending the penshow will have a lot of fun!

LIST OF EXHIBITORS

Alessandro Polito

Alfonso Mur

Alfredo Recuero - Vymars

Augusto del Rio

Central de la Estilográfica

Cliff Harrington

David A. Parisi

Ferrucio Furri

Francesco de Leo

Francesco Gargiulo

Gatz Bcn - Anna

Giuseppe Lo Giudice

Guillaume Chappuis

Guglielmo Garlato

Javier Villanueva - Absolute Breton

Jean Buchser - FPS Pens & Stylos

Jim Marshall

Joseph Adarlo - Viena

Juan Pablo Sobrino - Nephewpens.com

Julia Gusano - Trade Art / Julio Alcón

Mercé Capell - Naikare

Miguel Angel García - Antigua's Pen

Mike Selway

Miroslav Tischler - Penkala.net

Myrna and Gary Lehrer

Osman Sümer

Paco Cruz - Cruzaltpens

Patrocinadors - Pelikan / Cross / Kaweco / Plumasestilograficas

Peter Crook - Carneil Pens

Ray Walters

Shabbir Solanki

SternLe - Yildiz

Tom Westerich

Ulrrich Krüner

Edited by josepllcs

Really looking forward to this year's BCN show. Last year's show was my first pen show and I loved it! Looking forward to returning :)

For sure that you will enjoy the penshow. Nice environment with lot of friends around to chat about fountain pens. See you there!