The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Custom Fountain Pens 1 Colorful, 1.... Not So Much

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jj9ball

jj9ball

Extremely Rare

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 December 2017 - 00:49

Got a couple of new pens made this week.  The first one is a Black and White alumilite.  At first I thought it was pretty darn plain, but its starting to grow on me.  In response to my own boredom with the first pen I made another pen way too colorful on purpose.  Truth is,  I think I remade a version of the clown poop pen I had up a few months ago.  This one is also made from alumilite, and its very happy.  I am naming it circus because that is the second thing I thought of while making it.... after clown poop 2.0.    Both pens are postable and come with your choice of JOWO nib.  Both pens can be found at www.jandjwooddesigns.net .  If anyone is interested I also have an ink sale going on ebay right now.  All noodlers inks are 5% off with free shipping.  They can be found here www.jandjwooddesigns.com.   I would love to hear what everyone thinks of the pens.

Attached Images

• IMG_9830.JPG
  • IMG_9832.JPG
  • IMG_9833.JPG
  • IMG_9835.JPG

Let me make you a deal on ink!!!

www.jandjwooddesigns.com

Come see some of my handmade pens!!!

www.jandjwooddesigns.net

Sponsored Content

#2 Barkingpig

Barkingpig

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:51

Thanks for sharing your new pens; I am glad to see you have fun with their designs!

Sponsored Content

|