The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Mabie Todd--Modern

limited edition

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 writepen

writepen

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 18:43

Hi Members, and Holiday Greetings to you!

No doubt many of us will receive gifts this time of year, and I am sharing with you a present which arrived this AM. It's a Mabie Todd fountain pen made of abalone sea shell which is the source of Mother-of-Pearl. It feels super and looks spectacular. The Bock nib/feed is smooth and responsive and fun to use. Do you post your caps when writing? I do, so the threaded barrel bottom is appreciated as the cap can be securely posted. Mabie Todd is the exclusive brand of Fountain Pen Hospital in New York City. I visited fountainpenhospital.com This pen is called 'The Eternal', is a Limited Edition, and there's a special offer of 25% off the retail price. I hope that everyone who has a fountain pen on their Holiday list receives their wish!Attached File  convert-jpg-to-pdf.net_2017-12-19_19-39-54.compressed.pdf   56.01KB   102 downloads

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: limited edition

Sponsored Content

|