The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Insane Local Nyc Brick & Mortar Holiday Prices

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SteveID

SteveID

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 December 2017 - 16:12

I do want to let local New York City Pen Fanatics know that I've just discovered a venue on Court Street in Brooklyn,NY which has an extensive variety of really gorgeous fountain pens for sale, and everything over $20 is 50% off.

Court Street Stationery in downtown Brooklyn claims to only be having these prices until quote the holidays on quote and since they're an Orthodox Jewish establishment I don't know whether that means the end of Hanukkah or the end of the year for after Christmas, I also don't know whether these prices are good through their website or not but if you're local and want to walk in it would definitely be worth your while.
I grabbed a gorgeous Namiki Falcon, and a vanishing point, both for incredibly inexpensive prices. I saw Caren D'Ache, Cross, Parker, Sheaffer, Lamy, Pilot, Noodler's, Conklin, others.

Just saying.

Just add an F at the beginning, and any Art stinks.
Except your own.

Sponsored Content

#2 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,417 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 December 2017 - 22:27

What do they have for inks?  I just looked at their website and all I could really find (besides lots of bottles for refilling stamp pads, and Higgins Eternal) was Quink (black, washable blue, and blue-black) and a couple of colors of Skrip (I think blue and black).

But it's nice to know about another place that sells pens.  Thanks for the heads up.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

#3 JerryA2Z

JerryA2Z

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:20

Is this Court Street Stationers at 44 Court Street? The Web site isn't easy to navigate and Falcon isn't listed as one of the brands they carry.

Waterbury: And he says, "Sign here, please, on the dotted line."

Sousé: I'll have a fountain pen by that time.

W.C. Fields: The Bank Dick

Sponsored Content

|