The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Parker Rollerball Refill ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 A1979

A1979

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2017 - 21:38

I have two modern Parker Premier RB - Luxury Black and Luxury Brown. Its a real shame that Parker doesnt seem able to produce a decent refill: both black and blue (F, 0.5) refill skip and have an inconsistent flow. They could write well for a couple of paragraphs, and then randomly stop writing (brand new refill!).

Its really a pity, because the pen is gorgeous (IMO). Any advice? Does the Monteverde refill write better?

Edited by A1979, 07 December 2017 - 21:39.

Sponsored Content

#2 Joane

Joane

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 23:38

I don't have Parker rollerballs but I once bought a Parker ballpoint refill that was defective. I took it back to the store and they exchanged it no problem. That was my only Parker refill that ever needed replacement and there was no problem getting it exchanged.

Happiness is a real Montblanc...

#3 surprise123

surprise123

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:35

I have two modern Parker Premier RB - Luxury Black and Luxury Brown. Its a real shame that Parker doesnt seem able to produce a decent refill: both black and blue (F, 0.5) refill skip and have an inconsistent flow. They could write well for a couple of paragraphs, and then randomly stop writing (brand new refill!).
Its really a pity, because the pen is gorgeous (IMO). Any advice? Does the Monteverde refill write better?

I took a pilot g2 cart and used a dremel to get it 5o fit, writes beautifully in my 1993 Parker Sonnet Rollerball

#4 A1979

A1979

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 December 2017 - 22:18

I took a pilot g2 cart and used a dremel to get it 5o fit, writes beautifully in my 1993 Parker Sonnet Rollerball

Thank you!!

Sponsored Content

|