The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Nakaya Desk Pen Stand In The Uk/ Europe?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gasquolet

Gasquolet

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2017 - 19:09

As the title suggests,  I am looking for a Nakaya desk pen stand, preferably in the UK or Europe.

I don't actually have a Nakaya pen, though this has been on my 'one day' list for a while it's likely to stay there too.

I find myself constantly capping and uncapping pens as I use them through the day at my desk.  Apart perhaps from one or two that are quick to uncap I am frustrated by this most often and have found myself using a pencil lately to avoid it.  

I'd like a stand to put my pen of that day in for immediate access.  Nibs.com suggests the Nakaya one will accept a range of pens, most of which would suit me (if the Optima or President fits then most of my pens will).   Perhaps one day I'll get my own Nakaya to match!

If anyone knows where I could find one in Europe I'd appreciate it.  

Sponsored Content

#2 dapprman

dapprman

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2017 - 20:20

You might try Catherine at Sakura Fountain Pen Gallery as she's one of the few UK resellers for Nakaya - the others being  Iguana Sell (who have the same model in at different prices so I suspect buy in then sell) and La Couronne du Comte

#3 Gasquolet

Gasquolet

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 December 2017 - 16:59

Many thanks for the pointers.  I hadn't realised La Couronne du Comte dealt with Nakaya.  Strangely Google didn't take me there.

I've sent of a few inquiries.

Sponsored Content

|