Jump to content

The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies



  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BillZ


    Collectors Item

  • Member - Gold

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • Location:Victoria, Texas
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:58

Picked up  a button filler that is a bit stiff. Who works on these?

Pat Barnes a.k.a. billz

Sponsored Content

#2 Parkette


    Extremely Rare

  • Member - Gold

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Location:London and Miami

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:36

Picked up  a button filler that is a bit stiff. Who works on these?



I can suggest danny fudge,



Will there ever be a post where she doesnt use the pronoun 'I' less than four times?

#3 penmanila



  • Member - Gold

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,257 posts
  • Location:Manila/San Diego
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:36

danny fudge (www.thewritepen.net). quick and inexpensive.


EDIT: ha ha, same response within seconds ;)

Edited by penmanila, 07 December 2017 - 03:37.

Check out my blog and my pens

#4 Ron Z

Ron Z

    Museum Piece

  • FPN Super Moderators

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 13:37

I do.  Most any pen mechanic can repair them. 

Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...

Please use email, not a PM for repair and pen purchase inquiries.

Sponsored Content