Lamy Usa Sales

jjlax10

The old Lamy USA website is still active and has items listed for sale. Does anyone know if orders placed now actually go through and are fulfilled? There are some deals right now...

President, Big Apple Pen Club

Follow us on Instagram @big_apple_pen_club

"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery."

J.J. Lax Pen Co.

www.jjlaxpenco.comOn Instagram: @jjlaxpenco

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ParkerDuofold

• MYU

• zaddick

• jjlax10

How long ago?

J.J. Lax Pen Co.

I have partaken in several of the sales in the last month or so. Three orders have been fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner. Order with confidence.

I ordered an LX in the last couple weeks. No problems at all.

greg

Don't feel bad. I'm old; I'm meh about most things.

I ended up ordering and its shipped, so I can confirm the deals are still going. I got a 14K nib Studio Palladium for $79.

J.J. Lax Pen Co.

I had a dialog 3 delivered very quickly a few weeks ago. I just ordered a Palladium Studio for $79, a spare gold nib for $44, and a Safari/Filofax set for $16. Some really great deals to be had there.

The old Lamy USA website is still active and has items listed for sale. Does anyone know if orders placed now actually go through and are fulfilled? There are some deals right now...

Hi.

Can you please inform the link for the old website?

www.lamyusa.com

I ordered a Dialog 3 on sale a few weeks ago and it arrived pretty quickly.

www.lamyusa.com

I ordered a Dialog 3 on sale a few weeks ago and it arrived pretty quickly.

I just noticed the coupon. Thanks!

I also order a Scala and a Joy, total $88

J.J. Lax Pen Co.

One of the regulars around here stated the Lamy USA site is slowly being shut down. I’ve noticed the inventory is only diminishing; nothing is ever restocked. Apparently specials and discount coupons will run till the inventory is depleted. I have no way of knowing if this information is correct.

I recently took advantage of an offer of 50% off LX pens. Got two lovely EF pens I would have never purchased at full price for the price of one, plus shipping.

I suggest you check the site every few days.

>>>

Actually when I called customer service a couple of weeks ago, I was told the online store is closing, and whatever stock they have is the last, until it sells out, probably hence the big sales. Rediform, Inc. runs the site, and they are the ones that stock and sell the Lamy goods in the USA for Lamy Germany. They won't be doing it anymore once everything sells out.

I ride a recumbent, I play go, I use Macintosh so of course I use a fountain pen.

Lamy changed distributors in the USA recently; this is the previous distributor liqudating their stock.

Lamy changed distributors in the USA recently; this is the previous distributor liqudating their stock.

Could be.

What’s the new distributor?

I ride a recumbent, I play go, I use Macintosh so of course I use a fountain pen.

I don't remember the name of the new distributor, but Brian Goulet has mentioned the switchover several times on the Goulet Pens podcast so it is real.

• 5 weeks later...

The is a thread in market watch on the massive sales on the site. Several folks, myself included, ordered recently. I just received my shipment yesterday.

Yes, very limited selection.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

I ordered a week ago, my order arrives Tuesday. I was still able to get a Lx and a Safari, but the selection in terms of colors and nib sizes was pretty slim. Still, the discounts make it worth a look.

Hi all,

I'm pretty good on pens... and inks... and follow the old adage: its only a bargain if you need it... or at least, think you'll need it in the foreseeable future. :D

I really like Lamy turquoise... that's gone, (they're all gone), but they still have bottles of Pacific left. I picked up two... at around $3.49 a bottle, you can't beat it. :)

- Anthony