The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Mont Blanc Pix

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Petet63

Petet63

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 December 2017 - 15:09

Hi all, it's been a while since my last visit but I rarely get anything worth asking about. This is a lack of confidence in my Knowledge but also worried I picked it up too cheap. This pen was in an auction lot So maybe it was overlooked or the CW on the pen top put people off. I think it is as genuine as they come but would appreciate any comments. The initials will affect resale I know but by how much?...unless I find a Chris Williams that is desperate for a pen..is this a genuine Mont Blanc ?

Attached Images

• IMG_5326.JPG
  • IMG_5327.JPG
  • IMG_5330.JPG
  • IMG_5324.JPG
  • IMG_5332.JPG

Sponsored Content

#2 Wolverine1

Wolverine1

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,352 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 15:19

Peter- why dont you post your question in the sub-forum dedicated to MB pens? You will have a bunch of fine people, who have plenty of experience with MB pens, who will answer your question

#3 Petet63

Petet63

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 December 2017 - 19:10

Hi Wolverine1 Is there any way the mods could do that. If not I will post it there. Thanks

#4 Wolverine1

Wolverine1

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,352 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 21:27

Peter- I have appraised the Moderators, and hopefully your question will be moved to the Mont Blanc forum.

-Sid

Sponsored Content

|